misbelief

Avu: here you both are, seriously. All drunk up.

Avneet saw both her son's dancing in the bar with stripers. She drag them towards Sid, who was sitting idol watching sea waves.

Avu: you don't even know what your both sons has done.

She shout making siddharth jump in his place.

Sid: you scared me.

Avu: I scared you, I? Shut up now see both of them.

Pointing backwards.

Sid: see what? Ooh that sexy girl.

Seeing one girl, who was dancing in the rain dance.

Avu: fuck you. Stop staring her.

She cupped his face making him see in her eyes.

Sid: beautiful.

She stomp his knee, he winced in pain.

Avu: Sam and aavy both drank watermelon shorts and they were dancing with stripers.

Sid: hawww. Aise nahi karte mujhe bhi bulalete wo dono.

He without realizing said, now she kicked in his stomach.

Sid: ouch. Yeh atya chaar nahi chalega. Nahi chale ga nahi chalega.

Avu: khamush.

She shout getting attention of all the beach people.

They both fake smile and avneet drag Sid with her, again in bar. He saw Sam and aavy again dancing.

Sid to join them. Cookie and Tia, was on beach Playing with sand.

Avu: dekha? Dekhaaa. Kamine baap ke Kamini aulad.

Sid went near them, pinching their ears he start dragging them near car. Cookie cradle tia, start walking towards them.

Avu: sit in car cookie, aaj mai batati hu.

Said to her son's.

They reached hotel, both were laughing continuously. People were starting them with weird looks.

Finally they reach their room, Sid went in washroom filling the bucket with cold water, came out with furious face. He throw the water on their faces who was going to kiss each other soon if  Sid was not on time they would have eat each other faces.

Aavy: whoop!

He shook his face, removing extra water from his hairs.

Sam: dad are you nuts?

Avu: I think you both are nuts. I swear I would have slap you there in the bar. But I control, I fucking control on my self.

Then she gave them a tight slap on their red and white cheeks. Who went more blood red.

Aavy: that hurts mom.

Avu: pata hai mujhe.

She sat on couch.

Sam: pata tha tho mara kiu? Pata hai mujhe.

Mimic her, sticking out his tongue.

Sid: samar. Ab dono jao naha lo. Jab tak muh mai se bass nahi jati jab tak, tia ke pass koi nahi aaye ga.

He warned them going in room. Avneet went behind him, Sid went in washroom, talking on phone. She was sitting on bed, removing her minimal make up.

Then she heard Sid's faint voices. She silently listening his conversation.

Sid: haa baba, Raat ko aaunga. Tension kiu leti ho.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें