Lunch

Chapter-38

It was Sunday morning, Sid was already went for gym, and he was coming back. Avneet was still sleeping, and her kids also came into her room, and sleep on her. She just stare in her sleep......and again sleep. Siddharth came back and saw, cookie was sleeping on her chest and aavy was on her legs, but little did they care and was still sleeping. Sid got one idea how to wale Avneet.

Sid: ooh Angelina! You here? In my room, did my main door was open?

Avneet listen this and sat straight, due to that cookie fell from bed, and badly got hurt on her forehead. She started crying, Avneet just chuck, her thoughts about Angelina, and move down of the bed and carry cookie in her arms, and hugs her tightly.

Avu: I am sorry baby, because of dad you got hurt, show me?

Cookie was holding her head in one hand, where she got hurt. But aavy was still sleeping. You people know him, he is like his dad, remember suhagraat of him? Yup! Like that he is.

Cookie slowly removes her hand, Sid also came and sat beside them.

Sid: I am sorry, baby. Dad, loves you!

Avu: you go and bring first aid, I will calm her!

Cookie was still crying, like she was sobbing. On side table there was water, Avu makes her drink, but she was crying and not drinking water.

Avu: it's ok baby! Mamma is here only, see.

Sid came back with first aid box. And dress her head. She takes her, from Avu and told her.

Sid: give me her, you go and wake him. (Pointing aavy who was sleeping, beside him)

Avu: ok! Make her drink water.....I will be back.

She went near aavy and shake him.

Avu: aavy, get up! Baby. See it's already 8:30.

Aavy: Sunday mommy! Let me sleep.

He was not listening to her, she just picks him up, and went in washroom and she wears her hand, and wash his face. He woke up.

Avu: good morning! My Baby.

Aavy: mommy, cheating?

Avu kissed his cheeks, and hugs him. He also kissed her and encircled his hands around her neck. She placed him on a stool, and took his brush and puts some toothpaste on his cute, caption America brush. Avu did the same, now aavy was shows his, milk tooth to her and she also showed her teeth to him. They both start scrubbing, giggling, talking.....don't know what.

Avu: now, bath time!

Aavy: yup!

Avu: great, my boy is being, good boy today.

Aavy: yup!

She makes him bath, and rap his baby towel on him and took him out. And saw Cookie was, sleeping.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें