Killed

chapter-73

After one week. Cookie was still in depression, Sidneet consider doctor for her. She was still no improving, and she was not moving on.

Avu: cookie eat this, see your favourite rajma chawal. Eat this baby. Ok, after this we will go for shopping, in Sephora, new collection has come. After that we will go for spa, then your make over.

Cookie took plate in her hand and throw on the floor. She gets scared and hugs her.

Cookie: I didn't did by my own, it just happen. Now people will blame me, that it was all my fault.

Avu: no! No one will blame you baby, we are there with you, your dad is there, your brothers are there. Your support system ahan is there. You know, when he got to know about you he didn't even eat his food till now. Because you were in trouble you know Sam and Aavy didn't even think about them self and was going to come towards you. You are my brave girl, you have to face all the world. You can't sit in one room and stay quit.

Cookie: no mom! They will blame me, they will be like, you give him hint, that's why he came. Ahan will not accept me mom, just because I am used now. Mrunal aunty and ani uncle will also not accept me as their daughter. Just because I am now not a normal girl, I belongs to another world. This world will kill me, just with their worlds. I can't, mlm I can't, I am washing this marks from yesterday night, but it's not going. Change my skin, I feel disgusting to see this marks on my body. He didn't fuck me, he just bites all over my body. He tied my hands and legs and then he removed my all clothes, I was shouting for help no one came. No one help me mom. I called you and dad. Aavy, Sam, chah. All but no one came. I was helpless mom, I was helpless. I need to kick him but before I do, he tied my hands and leg. I can't move. He came on me, then start sucking me skin like it's a sweet for him, but his teeth was looking like it's monsters teeth. I was alive but body was numb.

All family members were listening her, every one was in tears. Sid goes and sit beside her, but she moved from him and sat on Avneets lap.

Cookie: mom! Tell him to stay away. Tell all boys to go from here.

Sid: cookie! Come here, I am your dad. I am sorry baby, you called us, but we haven't come to save you.

She slowly moves toy him, he gently hold her hand and then she hugs him and start crying very badly. Sid start patting her back, telling her that we are here. Now she again start complaining about him.

Sid: baby! Can you tell me who is that?

Cookie: m..maa...xxxx

Krish, Aavy, ahan and Hamid they three gets shock and shout at the same time. Ruhi was also shocked. The boys left with anger.

Vaishu: what happen? Why did they went like this?

Ruhi: I will tell you after words. First make her sleep. And dad and you all go behind them.

Faisu: we have to go behind them, they can do anything.

Sid: I will also come.

Cookie: don't go! He will kill me.

She clutch's shirt like her life is dependent on him.

Sid: ok ok! I am not going anywhere. You sleep.

She lay down, and he start patting her back, Avneet was on verge of crying when girls take her out.

Reem: no! You can't cry in front of her.

Jaan: be brave.

Kanchi: I know this time is very tuff, we have to move out.

Mrunal: see! I don't know you personally. But you have to be strong and you have to made her stronger.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें