Strange

Avu: (scream) Siddharth bachee.....

Whole gang sat straight.....listening to her voice

Reem: arey yahi the ham me kal inko inke crib mai sulaya tha.

All: haaa

She starts crying.

Then boys gang came inside and saw Avu was crying...Sid saw her and came running to her and ask

Sid: avu what happen...why are you crying.

He was asking her....but she was not uttering any word from her mouth and crying hard....more louder.

Reem: wo Sid khushi aur aarav nahi milre.

All: kya....kaha gaye?

Ashi: ooh pagalo mlm hota tho bolte kiu!!! Jahel gawaar aadmiya.

Sid: arey Avu mom legayi shayed dekhte hai

They all went running down......and enter Vibhas room. She was sleeping but babies were not there.

Avu: sid yaha par bhi nahi hai.....gaye kahaan bolo......Ab....bb...hi dhond ke lao. Police complan karo....jao abhi jao!!

They went to the main door and found letter!!

A/N( haww guys kya hogaya?)

In letter it was written.

Mr Siddharth Nigam I hope you are finding your kids but sorry to say that your both aarav and khushi is with us.......I am not revealing my name this soon so if you want your kids perfect so, don't go to police station. And do one thing just you come alone there  to this place...........xyz

He reads that and fell in the ground. Avu runs there and starts asking him

Avu: what happen? Were is aarav and khushi? Ans me Siddharth Nigam why are you quite just answer me where are they...tell me (She faints)

Jai picks that letter and read loud....and all the girls were waking up Avu.

Reem: Jai kuch bhi kar na....maa papa ko call karke bula.

Jai calls Sonia and Aman they boht came in 30 mi n to the house. But still Avu was unconscious. Whole house was in shock. After one hour she becomes conscious and she ask Sid.

Avu: sid aarav aur khushi kaha hai aagaye kya? Bolo naa.....ammu yeh kuch bhi nahi bolra kab se ise puchrahi hu.....SIDDHARTH NIGAM BOLO KUCH KHAHA HAI.....

She wants and grab his Shirt.

Avu: BOLTE KIU NAHI HOO KUCH THO BOLO.....

Vibha: avu shaant hoja kuch nahi hua hai.....yeh sab jarahe hai na.

Sonia: ( crying) meri jaan aise himmat nahi haarte. Miljayenge

Vaishu: reem,ash, ashi, jaanu, anu tum charo ise iske kamre mai leke jao.

Avu: nahi mujhe nahi jana hai.....wo sirf 2 mahine ke the......kya bigada mere bacho ne unka.

Abhi was in house to see after whole girls.

Abhi: Avu jao upper Ham late hai kaisa bhi dhoond ke. Jao reem isse kheench ke leke jao

Reem drags her to her room and make her sit.

Avu: reem mlm na wo kitne khush the kal....kon leke gaya une. Bolo naa

Reem: haan mlm hai ab shaant hoja thodi der.

Avu: ja...aa..nu tujhe pata hai mai duniya ki sab se buri maa ho mai dhiyaan nahi rakh payi.

Jaanu: avu tu best mom hai....aisa nahi bolte

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें