💍Proposal💍

She went out and saw aarav and khushi are sleeping. So, she went in the kitchen and saw her mom making pancakes.she hugs her from behind

Avu: jab mai yahi thi.....aap mujhe pancakes bana kar deti thi na.

Sonia: haa, but time ke saat sab badal jata hai! Aur tu dekh kitni soni maa bani hai tu? Kitna acha khayal rakhti hai tere baccho ka, Sid ka, tere pure ghar ka. Aur Vaishu bhi kitni ache se samal ti hai. Tum dono ek hojaye tho sab ki pareshani dur hojati hai!

She kissed her cheek and waited for her breakfast!! Sid came out from room and ask Avu

Sid: you don't wanna fresh up!! My lady.

Avu: who took hours like girls in shower?

Sid: tumhara pati....ab jao!

She went for shower and came back in 45 min. All of them were sitting on dining table....Sid with khushi and Sonia with aarav.

Sid: aao jaldi.... eat your breakfast

Avu: dono ko change karna hai?

Sonia: wo mai ne kardiya.

Jai was sitting beside Sid....sid told jai in whisper tone.

Sid: ab dekhna kaisa bawal aata hai?

Jai: kiu?

Sid: teri bhain ek bite legi....both will start crying.

Jai: wo kiu...royenge?

Sid: when mothers will eat...then babies also feel hungry.

Jai: ooh achaaa! But can't believe?

Sid: calo agar nahi roye tho.....I will listen every thing, which you will tell.

Jai: and if cry?

Sid: you will not talk to reem....till tomorrow morning!

Jai: koi dusra dede na?

Sid: so, in night aarav and khushi is going to sleep with you? If they cry come to us. We will do whatever necessary things to them and send back.

Jai: theek hai! Count with me!

Now Avu was cutting her pancake....and took one bite.

Jai: 5

Sid: 4

Jai: 3

Sid: 2

Jai: 1

Jai, sid at a time....loudly: 0

Aarav and khushi start crying.

Jai: seriously!!

Sid: told ya.

Avu: not now!!! Both of you! Let me eat peacefully....every time, every time you people will cry. Whenever I eat food.

Sonia: come in room Avu....I will feed you. then you also feed them.

They went in room...Avu did what her mom told.

At dining table:

Sid: I will take my leave....office ke liye late horaha hai! Aur Jai aaj aarav aur khushi tere saat.

Jai: haaa bhai....ab ja.

He bid bye them and went in room to take his laptop. He entered the room, Avu saw that he is finding something.

Avu: tumhara laptop ghar par hi hai! I told di to take with her to the office. So, no searching and go fast!

Sid: yaha rehke bhi sab yaad hai tumhe!

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें