Memories

Chapter-81

Next morning, Avneet woke up and went for her morning routine. After she did she goes in Aavy's room, she opens and saw he was still sleeping. She goes and start waking him up.

Avu: aavy get up,  it's already 1 o clock in the evening.

Aavy: no mom let me sleep and you also sleep.

He pulls her down and hugs her from behind.

Avu: aahhh! Leave me Aavy, let me go.

Aavy: ok, don't lay down, just sit I will sleep in your lap.

Avu: why you are so cute and hot at the same time, just like dad.

Aavy: yess! Just like dad.

Avu: now you woke up na, go brush your teeth, wash your face, wait wait wait. You aren't going anywhere I just forget that you were on bed rest, yesterday also you came downstairs? Seriously why? Your leg is fine? Are you able to walk properly?

Aavy: that's why I came down, nothing else.

He sat straight and Avneet also sat beside him.

Avu: hmm! So, what's your plan for New Year? Going out with friends ya gonna enjoy and spend time with family?

Aavy: both, till 12 I will be with both of you, then I will be with my friends. Even ruhi, cookie, Hamid, ahan, and all.

Avu: good! Now get up jaldi jaldi.

Aavy: slowly slowly!

Avu: fine then, I am going do what ever you want, now I am not gonna come and wake you up, I will tell dad to wake you at his time. And you know when he woke.

Aavy: acha baba, uth raha hu, and say how are you?

Avu: mujhe kya hua? I am perfectly fine.

Aavy: and your baby?

Avu: babies not baby, you three.

Aavy: what about the 4th one which is gonna come?

Avu: what? Who told you?

Sid enters the room and told

Sid: bhool gayi? Our 4th baby is on the way!

Avu: my god, yes yes! I forget that, we both are fine. Now you go and take shower and eat your brunch.

Sid: maa ke laadle ko rooz yahi time pe uthna hai, agar mai aakar uthau tho bolti hai. Sone do, thak gaya hoga. Kis cheez se thaka wo nahi puchte bas thak gaya hoga........

He was blabbering, Avneet eyed Aavy to go and she stand in front of him, he didn't even saw when Aavy went.

Sid: kaha gaya?

Avu: nahane, continue nahate nahate bore nahi hoga I am going down for gossip.

Sid: ugh! Wait I am also coming.

They both went down, and all family members were sitting in tv room and watching movie of Salman Khan. Avu saw this and ran in the tv room, all saw her and was on one leg to catch her, because she can't fall down.

Aman: my god, this girl. Why the hell you are running and jumping like rabbit?

Sid: because she is rabbit, only mine.

Avu: you are my bandar, only mine.

All: hogaya banbit ki baate, ab Sidneet par aaye ya alasmine?

Sid: alasmine se yaad aaya, Avu I need girl now. Bas hai 2 boys.

Avu: you mad, how can I know that boy or girl only in one day?

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें