aavy and cookie's nok jhok

One week passed

Avneet was still blind, just regularly check ups for her. Siddharth has kept one maid for her. She helps her alot, changing tia's clothes, even clean her room, feed tia wake up avi and guide till her kids room. Here Sam was sleeping like there is no tomorrow.

The maid made her sit beside him and walk out till Sam was woken up. Taking care of Tia.

Avu: Sammy, get up now. If you will behave like this then no ice cream for you. Why you behave like small kid till now, you are 13 years old.....

He cuts her off

Sam: mom it's 14. See you only make me kid.

He snuggle in her stomach and slept again.

Avu: kya karu mai yeh lardke ka, upar se meri ankee bhi nahi hai ki isko apne hato se kapde pehnao.

She blackmail him, and he sat straight rubbing his eyes like 4 year kid. Then he hugs her.

Sam: never say you are blind, you are having 7 eyes.

He kissed her eyes. Jump out of his bed. Wash his face, and came out without brushing teeth. Avneet heard the water sound turn off in 2 min.

Avu: Sam go and brush your teeth.

Sam widen his eyes.

Sam: how do you know?

He just get numb listing.

Avu: you just wash your face, didn't brush your teeth. Just in 2 min who will get fresh up? Don't take mom's easy.

She search him with her blind stick, and hit him with that.

Sam: mom that hurts.

He jump when she hit him on legs.

Avu: I know, just go and brush your teeth. It should be smell like mint, not rotten eggs.

She make vomiting face and he chuckled. After he brush, he came open his mouth and blow air in her nose. She gets irritated and hit him with the stick.

Avu: behave Sam.

She again hit him on legs.

Sam: ouch mom, see now my leg is swollen in two hits.

He did some drama.

Avu: mere dramebaaz, ab ready hojao, aur mamma ko neche leke chalo. I think your dad is waking that two big bandars. One is going to be beaten and one is going to butter and he will always melt in it.

Sam changed his clothes and wear his cap, because he don't want to show his baled head.

Sam: let's go mom, breakfast is waiting for you.

He kissed her forehead, taking her out. They both walk down. Sam was listening some voices from Aavy's room.

Sam: your son and husband is again fighting.

He chuckled, making avneet chuckled.

IN AAVY'S ROOM

Sid: bol raha hu, uthja nahi tho. Maar khaye ga.

He removed his blanket, but he curled up in ball and slept again.

Sid: nahi jayega mat ja, agar nahi gaya tho bhool ja car ke keys 2 hafto tak.

Cookie who was sleeping beside aavy gets irritated. She closed her ears and slept again.

Sid went near her, caressing her hairs.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें