Christmas party

Chapter-69

Sidneet were sleeping in their room, it was 4 in the morning, someone knocked the door.

Avu: sid see na, who's there in this early morning.

Sid: let it be, let them knock. They will knock for sometime And then, they will go.

Avu: Siddharth go! It's disturbing my beauty sleep.

Sid: then it's disturbing my handsome sleep.

Avu opens her eyes, and jerk his hands away from her waist, first she hit pillow on his head then goes towards the door. She was going to open when, she turns and told

Avu: by the way, mai ne aaj tak nahi suna handsome sleep, you weirdo.

Then she opens the door and saw Sam. She sat on the floor and ask him.

Avu: now what Sam? Let us sleep, at 4 who woke's up?

He sat opposite her and told.

Sam: your son, now come with me in my room and tell me how's my decoration!

Avu get frustrated and shout at him.

Avu: what the hell sam, at 4 in the morning you need to show me your room? Now go and sleep. I am literally gonna fall. That much I am sleepy.

Sam makes sad face and runs in his room. Sid woke up due to her shout.

Sid: what happen?

Avu: sam! He is like see my room, how I decorated.

Sid: this kid! Isko chain nahi hai. Acha leave come and sleep.

She goes and sleep.

Next day in the morning.

All were eating breakfast, Sidneet came down and saw Sam was not present on dining table.

Avu: where is my bandar?

Aavy: from morning me and cookie are banging his door, he is not even opening.

Cookie: you both know, today is Christmas, and on this day he is sad, I don't know why.

Hamid: and that to, he always that excited kid, but today he is not even excited.

Nimmi: and bua, he always show you his room first, to you and phoo.

Then Avu recalled, night scene.

Avu: my god, now I know why he is not opening the door.

She told this and run to his room. She knocks the door.

Avu: Sam! Open the door, see mamma care to see your room. Open the door baby.

She was continuously banging, but no use. Half and hour went, now the whole house was near his door.

Sid: Sam! What happen? Are you still upset with us?

Avu: damn it sam! Speak up.

She start crying.

Sid: now you don't cry, wait let me broke the door.

He, faisu and Jai broke the door, and saw Sam laying on the floor unconscious. Avu ran towards him and keep his head in her lap. She start waking him up.

Avu: Sam open your eyes! See mamma is here.

She touch his forehead and saw he was having, high fever.

Avu: he is having high fever, call doctor.

Sid: you move, let me lay him on the bed.

Avu: mamma is sorry baby, now open your eyes. I should listen you and come with you.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें