Family trip

Chapter-74

After 3 days, cookie was still some what depressed. So Sidneet thought of family trip to Disney land, only Sidneet and their kids. So, today was the day they were leaving. They met everyone and went local airplane, not in private. But in vip section.

They reached Disney land and Aarshi and Sam was feeling fresh.

Sid: now don't run here and there, first hotel them eating time. After that we will explore the places.

Avu: cookie you ok baby?

Cookie: yup! Fine.

She gave her fake smile.

Sid: we have to divert her mind.

Avu: now first we will feed her, then we will see what to do next.

They reached hotel and sidneet took a luxurious room for them, there are two rooms, one kitchen, swimming pool attached, a hall, and dining table.

Sam: dad! this is awesome! It's just like small house.

Aavy: haa! Jaise ham pehle rehte the small house mai. Hai na cookie?

Cookie: haa! Aur tujhe yaad hai, mai subhe subhe garage mai baith gayi thi, mom dad was so tensed and was searching me in whole house.

Aavy: yess! And your talks, I ove ewww! Eating cheating tho bolti bhi nahi thi. Hello ko ello.

Cookie: tu tho aise bolraha hai, jaise tune waha kuch kiya hi Nahi tha. Teri painting yaad hai mujhe, aur tu mlm ko boht satata the, like I don't wanna take bath.

Aavy: aarey, wo sab chord, birthday party yaad hai, jab ham 4 ke hue.

Cookie: that unicorn cake, and my cookie's corner! I still have same in my room. Hai na dad?

Sid: yess! It is there.

Sam: stop with your flashbacks, by the way, you both were 4! Then how do you both know about all this?

Avu: because I always told them, and they have their childhood albums.

Then Arshi thought something and told to gather.

Aarshi: mom dad's fight. Amusement park one.

Sidneet face fell, at that time they were taking wrong decision of divorce.

Aavy: mom used to sleep with me.

Cookie: and me with dad.

They chuckled and Sam again shout.

Sam: STOP ITTTTTT..........

They both stop and burst out laughing.

Sid: go and fresh up, afterwards we will discuss about food.

Kids: going!

Sidneet also went in their room.

Avu: I hope her mind will be divert from that incident.

Sid: we will try our best. Now take rest I will order food for you all.

Avu: Sam's burger with mango Frappuccino, cookie's noodles with hot chocolate, Aavy's Indian food, kuch bhi mangalo Ham sab adjust karlenge.

Sid: ok! Then I will order Indian and their favourite food. Your cheese fries pizza and all.

She smiled at him and he calls down to order food. Avneet went in kids room and saw cookie sitting and staring nothing, and her boys was staring her. Boys saw her and she ask them with eyes! "What happen" look. They both give her expressions "that incident"

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें