Confession

chapter-47

She opens her eyes and saw Riyaz standing!

Avu: tum ne mara na? Kiu kiya.....!

She start shouting, family was standing outside, came inside and saw Riyaz standing near her.

Abhi: tu yaha kya karraha hai? Chai nahi mila mere bhai ko maar ke!

Jai: mai tujhe nahi choduga. Tu ne mujh se kaha tha, jiju ko kuch nahi karega....! Phir, kiu kiya.....mai teri har baat maan raha tha.....Phir bhi.

All get shock, listening jai last words.

Avu: matlab kya hai? Har baat man raha tha?

Jai: he was blackmailing me, telling me, he will kill my daughter nimmi, and he has attached some people behind me, if I will tell something to you people, he will not spare nimmi.

Avu: you jerk!

She gets up from the bed, and start beating him.

Avu: but, why did you kill my sid? Tell me....tell meee

She shout at him, he was not telling any word.

Abhi: bol? Bol kiu mara.

Riyaz: mai ne nahi mara hai! ( he shout, everyone gets another shock)

Avu: jhoot, jhoot bol raha hai....! Tum ne hi mara. Police ko bulao.

Riyaz: mai ne, sachi nahi mara...! Qasam tumhari.

Jai: jhooti qasme mat kha, bol!

Riyaz: sach mai nahi mara!

In same room, one more bed was there, but it was having parting with curtain. Slightly the curtain moves, Jai saw the persons face.....and got happy.

Jai: jiju!

Avu: Jai, mazak mat kar.

Jai: sachi dekho, jiju!

Avu turns and saw Sid unconscious lying on the bed. She rans towards him, and sat on the stool, present there.

Avu: sid! Tum zinda ho....ankhe kholo! Kya hua. Hai tumhe?

Doctors came, and they also gets shock. Because this patient was, not checked by any one.

Doctor: he is alive? Omg we mistakenly send someone else body.

Aman got angry and scold doctors and whole management staff, and the hospital was sealed. Whole media gets to know that, the Siddharth Nigam is alive, and he is in " new life hospital"

Avu was so happy, that she forget, all boys were standing near them. She start kissing him all over the face. Riyaz was not the culprit, he came to end the relation of Sidneet, but he found his mate in London. He was actually going to tell, everybody that, he is literally changed after he came back from the jail.

All girls was home, nobody knows that Sid was alive, Aavy just randomly opens the tv, first was showing, that "the Siddharth Nigam is alive, doctors by mistake send someone else body to his house, now the hospital is sealed, Aman Singh nandra has sealed this hospital for giving fake information." Listening this all girls ran inside the tv room and start jumping, all hugs Aavy and cookie, Sam was just staring all of them and smiling. All girls were waiting for Sidneet to come home.

In hospital:

Avu: sid, ab mat satao, please ankhe kholo.!

Abhi shake him, and saw he was in deep slumber. Doctors check him and told.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें