Antakshiri

Chapter-92

Next day , Sidshek, Rohan, faisu, Jai all the boys went to their work. Avu was sitting in her room, and tia was beside her. Tia was playing with her toys, Avneet was doing some work in her laptop from office. She saw tia was biting her toys. She took that toy and give her teether, tia start crying.

Avu: wo nahi khate baby! Aisa bhi kya rona.

She took her in arms and made her sit on her lap. When she sat on her lap she stop crying.

Avu: arey wah! Rona band?

She closed her laptop and took her to Sam's room.

Avu: lets go and trouble your brother.

She said to her, and open the door. Sam was watching tv, Avu goes and sit beside him.

Sam: mom! I was missing you.

Avu: you could have call me?

Sam: nope! I thought you are busy in office work. Hey tia!

He said looking towards tia, tia make "aa-ghoo" sound and he laugh.

Sam: mom I am bored! Let's do something!

Avu saw him and smile.

Avu: ok! So today after your dad and all boys came we will play Antakshari.

Sam got excited and was shouting "yeehhhh" when his head start paining. He holds his head and shout.

Sam: aaahh! Mom.

Avu put tia on bed and goes near him and did massage, tia turns on her back and start making noises. Sam was now, ok so he lay down.

Avu: Samar! Itna kiu excitement? Thoda rest do.

She shouts at him, he ignored and saw tia who was playing with her hands. Sucking and all saliva was in his bed.

Sam: mom! What is this?

He said pointing towards his bed, she chuckled and pick up tia and put her in Sam's lap. Sam gets up andsat on couch. Avneet went near his closet and took out new bed sheets.

Avu: shull we change your room and your siblings room! Aren't you bored with same?

Sam: nice idea. When dad will come we will discuss about this.

She removed the old one and change into new. After changing Sam came and sit with tia. Tia saw Avu and she was showing her hands to take her, Avu was busy in arranging his dressing table and was changing the pillow covers, curtains.

She look towards tia and told her.

Avu: mamma is busy baby girl! Let me do this work then I will take you.

Tia was again watching her, Sam turns her to face him and she puke all her milk on him.

Sam: yuk mom.

Avu turns her face, she laugh at him and climb down the ladder. She went towards them and took tia from him.

Avu: ohh hoo! Tia what you have done? See your brother smells like dirty milk. Sam you go I will give you the your new clothes till then you take body bath.

Sam removed his tee, and puts on the floor. Avneet saw that and shout.

Avu: Sam! Where are your manners? Now see you have make the floor dirty.

Sam was in washroom, he shouts from there.

Sam: sorry mom! You pick and put in the laundry.

Avu: haa! Yahi krna hai mujhe. Kabhi tumhara, Aavy, cookie, and especially your dad. Huh! He never ever keep his clothes in right place.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें