Family time.

This chapter is dedicated to kritika1007 sidneet__13  because, today is their birthday. This chotus are really nice. They are like my sisters. Kritz and Pam. Happy birthday twins. May all your dream come true. Happy quarantine birthday.

Love you kiddos. ♥️♥️

And tell me how is the pic? On the top?

Sid has pined her to the wall of their room.

Avu: kya karrahe ho?

Sid: shadi hoke itne saal hogaye Phir bhi....sharmarahi ho? Jaise nayi dulhan ho.

Avu: tu tho shadi ki baat hi na karo.....bandar ke bacche.

Sid: nakchadi ki bachi.....

She pushed him and rans.They stared chasing each other in the room. He catches her from behind....and both fell on the bed. She was on top. And he changes the position and now he was on top. He ask her.

Sid: do you need one more?

Avu: what are you talking about?

Sid: don't be so innocent....baby girl!

Avu: so....daddy!

Sid: you are ready?

Avu: yes...

He moves her hair behind her ears. He removed her top and jeans. She did the same. With him. Now both were only wears there inners. He removed remaining cloths on her body....and now he was giving her wet kisses on her whole body. She removed his boxers.

Now he was thrusting her....she screamed very loudly. Due to that aavy and cookie woke up. Then came running to there room. And start banging on the door. They leave each other and Sid ask!

Sid: who?

Aarshi: dad....mom. There is a ghost in our house. (While crying)

Avu rans inside the washroom with Sid clothes....Sid wears his boxers and opens the door.

They both hugs him.

Aarshi: where is mom? Did that ghost took her.?

Sid: who told you there is a ghost in our house?

Then Avu came out

Avu: what happen babies?

Aavy: mom! There is a ghost in our house?

Avu: no! There is no ghost in our house. Who told you?

Aavy: we heard one ladies voice....she was screaming. And mom why are you wearing dads t-shirt!

Sid give death glair to avu.....she told sorry in whisper.

Avu: woo...I was trying! How it is?

Aavy: you look beautiful.

Cookie: can...we sleep? Ear!

Sid was telling her to say no! But she told yes.

Avu: go in the bed and sleep. I am coming.

She went again in the washroom. And Sid was going behind her.

Aavy: dad! Why are you going with mom?

Sid: you sleep....baby. Mom needs something so I will give her that and come.

Cookie: mommy? Come fast!

Avu: yes, I will be back in sometime. I need to talk to your dad....then we will sleep.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें