small fight

Avneet closed the door, because tia should not escape from the room. Sid who was filling the tub with warm water with her toys.

Sid: avneet, tia ko lao. Pani thanda hojayega.

He shout, she came inside and said.

Avu: she isn't coming, she is making me run from past 1 hour. After also I closed the door.

Sid: let me get her, you just check the temperature of the water. It should not be that cold not that hot.

Avu: you think I don't know how to give bath to my own daughter, go get her in. Don't teach me how to take care of kid. Who always in office and me with kids.

She shout in him.

Sid: so you think I don't care about my kids? You are the one who always do? Seriously? I never knew that you think this about me. Who always work for you and kids and blaming me that I cannot take care of my kids? Better move let me gave bath to her.

He shouted back on her.

Avu: see who's saying, who almost let Sam die in the tub......

She stops shouting, realising that what she has told him. Siddharth went out in the room, taking off his car keys, leaving mobile on the table.

Avu: sorry, I was just frustrated.

Sid: you are always frustrated, sometime telling that don't call mom to you, sometime telling that I....I left Sam to die in tub! This is what you think about me.

Banging the door behind him, left the room. Avneet saw Tia who was sleeping on carpet. She just smile at her Running behind Sid.

Avu: Siddharth please meri baat suno.

She shouted, he was not even listing what she was telling.

Avu: ek baat tho baat sunlo. Mera wo matlab nahi tha.

She again shout, all were still in the hall, gossiping. When they listen her voice stand on their legs. Sid left the house, leaving avneet behind.

Avu: Siddharth Nigam suno tho. Sachi mai mujhe wo nahi kehna chahiye tha.

Aavy came running towards her.

Aavy: what happen mom?

Avu: nothing just a small fight. He will be back in some hours. Of not then I will bring him back.

She went back in her room, closing the knob.

Aavy: hua kya hoga?

He asked to all.

Cookie: hame kya pata. But this was something serious, they always fight but make us laugh. This one was something serious.

Munching some Crips.

Sam: they will be fine guys just wait for sometime. They will again behave like small kids.

Keeping leg on leg, sliding hands behind his back. Chewing his favourite blueberry Bubble gum.

Vibha: husband wife mai hota hai, tum loog tension mat lo. Khaas karke aavy tum. Jao sojao. Dad aajayenge.

All went in their respective rooms, leaving kids in hall. They were still sitting on the couch waiting for Sid to be back.

Time passes, it was now 3am. Sid was still out, and avneet was waiting for him in her room. Making tia sleep in her arms. Checking from balcony, of sid was back or not. She saw Tia was sleep on her chest, patting her back. She was going to make comfortable tia on bed, she listened the car honk. Watch man open the gate, letting his car in.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें