Dreams

Chapter-90

Sam: mom dad.

He shouts and Vaishu came inside the room.

Vaishu: what happen Sam?

Sam: I saw mom dad! They were with me, I saw they were sitting on wheelchair and they were fine.

He starts crying, Vaishu hugs him.

Vaishu: you were just dreaming baby boy, they didn't came back.

Sam: I saw them, they were laughing and I was in operation theatre. Mom came and tells me that, I love you Sammy and dad was also standing near the hospital door. Tia was happy seeing them. She was hugging mom, tia was so relaxed when she was in her laps. Is that true? I saw them chich I saw! Tell me it's true, it wasn't my dream again?

Vaishu: see, where are you?

Sam: in my room!

Vaishu: then? Stay relax for sometime and give me a hug.

Sam: no chich, principal called us in his room, and told us to go home.

Vaishu: relax Sam. You were just dreaming.

Sam: I need my mom dad chich. Why they left us? We were to bad? Are we not capable to be their children? Did we do some mistake? That the god took them from us? God knows that tia is only one day old, then also? I need them, I need them, I need them. MOM DAD, I MISS YOU COME BACK HOME FOR ONCE.

He shouts and opens his eyes. He start panting, all sweat buds was on his forehead.

Avu: SAM! Are you fine? Doctor! Doctor.

She shouts, Sam again feels sleep and closed his eyes. The doctor enters the room, and Avneet was furious. What doctor will tell. Doctor did his check up, and told

Doctor: he was just dreaming, and he will get this dreams every day. This dreams will become like "NIGHTMARES" don't let him sleep alone in his room.

Avu: thank you doctor.

He takes his leave and Sid enters the room in his wheel chair.

Sid: everything alright?

Avu: he is getting nightmares of that night.

Sid: don't worry he will be alright, let's go home.

Avu: how can we leave him alone here? Kisi ko tho saat rehna chahiye?

Sid: rahenge, dada aur di. Ham chalte hai, tia needs you na?

Avu: yes, but he.....

Sid: he will be alright! Don't worry about him, after we reach home we will call dada on video call. Phir baat karenge.

Sidneet went home and first thing Avneet did was taking tia from Reem. Not by walking, she just gesture her and reem gave tia to her.

Avu: mamma miss you baby girl. I was away from you from past 3 months, I promise you that now I will never ever leave you alone not even dad.

Jai: jeex and di, you both are going to live down in guest room.

Sid: we both can use lift Jai?

Jai: nahi bola na, tho nahi.

Avu: it's ok Sid, let's go now. Listen about our......

Jaan cuts her off and tells

Jaan: all your clothes and personal stuff is in your room. We have kept one girl and boy helper for you both. Just ring the bell they will be in your room.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें