back to dubai

Avu: Sid kisse baat karrahe the? Baby? Kya bola baby? Kon baby. Itne babies bas nahi the ki aur baby lane ki baat karrahe ho. Kaise aadmi hai re tu? Itne bade bacho ke baap ho baby baby karrahe ho.

She throw his mobile, holding his collar she pushed him down on bed. Sid hold her waist and she also fell on him.

Sid: yes baby! Mai baby mere junior ko bolraha tha.

Avu: tumhare 2 junior hai. Aur ek kisko banaliya.

Sid: jo sirf tum hi dekh sakti ho. Batau?

She didn't think and said.

Avu: abhi ke abhi wo baby ki picture batao.

He pushed her side, he walk towards the door, closed and start opening his pants.

Avu: yeh kya karrahe ho? Besharam.

Sid: Besharam?? Haa tumko picture nahi reality mai bata ta hu. Acha aanhke bankaro.

She closed. He was thinking is she drunk? Or sleepy.

Avu: bata bhi doooo.

She shout.

Sid: touch karna hoga.

He removed his pants, took her hand and put it on his junior. She start feeling what is that.

Avu: this soft thing is your......... kambaqat, chutiye, saaleeee, haramiii, aqal waqal hai tumme.

She open her eyes, saw he was smirking.

Avu: tujhe tho mai. Abhi ruko tumhare baby ko kaat ti hu.

She start finding knife.

Sid: arey areyyy! Mujhe bachao. Sorry naaa. Phir tumko hi mushkil hogi. Se* kaise karo gi?

He start running in room. Whole room was mess.

She start removing her clothes, after she did, she hold his hand and pulled him on her.

Avu: now what you say?

He felt that she was naked.

Sid: this is better.

Sid saw the fishes swimming.

Sid: you guys find your couples, let me enjoy with my wife till then bye.

He closed the blinds.

Avu: ajeeb aadmi ho.

She kissed his cheek's.

Outside, Sam was sitting on sofa watching tv. Tia was roaming all over the house, aavy was combing cookies hairs. Their parents were enjoying with each other.

What a family. Epic.

It was more than 3 hours, sidneet were still in room.

Aavy: mom dad is still sleeping? We aren't eating dinner? I need something to eat.

He was finding some things to eat, but nothing was their.

Cookie: areyyy! Knock the door guys. Seriously. You people will not do anything?

Like mom like daughter.

Sam: guys, see tia she is sucking her hands. She needs mom.

Aarshi: she is one, doesn't need mom's milk.

They both smirk saying that.

Aarshi: ummmm, hmmmm. Dad wants that that's why they are still in.

Sam: shut up. What? Dad is drinking mom's milk. Is that mean that he is also our brother?

Aarshi was laughing like maniacs, rolling down on floor. Avu open the door, in wet hairs. Now it was confirmed.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें