Police

Chapter-96

NEXT MORNING

Sidneet were still sleeping, not on their sides in each other's arms. Avneet woke up and saw him sleeping, she smile and kissed his cheeks. Again kept her head on his chest and slept again.

AFTER ONE HOUR

Tia woke up, so she pushed him and went to her.

Avu: hey! Baby girl. Good morning, I love you so much.

She kissed her cheeks and took her in washroom. Did her morning routine and changed her clothes. She went in her room and closed all the fans, and open the curtains. Due to sun light, Sid woke up.

Sid: jaan! Why did you open the curtains? Today is Sunday.

He said putting pillow on his face, and taking out the blanket.

Sid: at least open the ac not fan!

He said taking out the pillow from his face, again he kept on his face.

Avu: nope! It doesn't mean you have to sleep, like jethalaal on Sundays.

She said hugging tia and patting her back.

Sid: seriously? Comparing me with him? Not so fair baby girl 1.

He said sitting straight in his place, and throw the pillow on her, he didn't saw tia him her arms and the cloth went in her eyes. She rubs her eyes, and start crying. Sid saw her and his sleep went in seconds, he goes on his knees towards them and took her in arms.

Sid: I am so sorry baby girl 3, I was hitting your mother, not you.

He said kissing her eyes, he kept her on bed and Avu bring water in glass, he pore some in hand and gently wash. After 5 min her eye  was fine, but she was crying.

Sid took her in arms and patted her back, and she was now calm.she puts her tiny head in his crook, and start sucking her thumb.

Avu: so adorable you both are!

She said taking picture of both. Tia was watching Avu and she smile seeing her and closed her eyes.

Sid: what she is doing?

He asked her, doing actions of sleeping, awake, ya smiling.

Avu: she just smile and closed her eyes. Don't let her sleep, her breakfast time. I will just give you the milk, you feed her!

While going in walking closet. Sid went behind her, and saw she was pumping out her milk, and after 1 hour she gave and changed her clothes. He took her out, and put tia on bed and saw that she was awake, he smile at her and she did same he beds down,  and she grabs his nose with her tiny fingers.

Sid: ouch your nails!

He got scratch and he rubs his nose, saw tia roll over and was trying to lift her head up. And she did it in some minutes.

Sid: you did it baby girl 3' now milk time.

He puts the nippy in her mouth and she starts drinking, with two hands she was tapping the bottle, and the sound of her drinking.

She drank all, and he took her up in arms and starts patting her back. He starts playing with her, like he puts her on his legs, in the air her face just above his face, and in sometime she puke all the milk on his face.

Avu came out, she didn't saw Sid, and went on her side and sat down polishing her toe nails.

Avu: sid! Konsa lagao mai? Black ya red?

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें