17

Chapter-86

Next morning, all were having their breakfast. Sidshek cane down and was going to hug each other for morning, but last night events came in their minds. They ignored and Sid told

Sid: Avneet, I need my food in my room. Send.

Avu: but you never eat in your room, like this...

Sid: mai ne boldiya na, bas mujhe wahi chahiye. I am taking tia with me. Within 5 min I want my breakfast.

He shout at her and went in his room, not before taking tia with him.

Avu: I will be back, and sorry bhai for his behaviour.

Abhi: tum kiu sorry bolrahi ho, wo pagal hogaya hai. Tu hi bol kya galt bola hai mai ne kal raat?

Avu: I know bhai, aap ne kuch nahi bola, ap sach the. Uski sach ki aisi ki taisi.

She went in the kitchen, and start preparing his food, she boiled eggs, orange juice, bread. She after 5 mins it was ready she take, in the room and give it to him.

Avu: ab lo khalo.

He took the plate and throw on the floor. Because of this sound tia starts crying.

Avu: what the hell? Are you out of your mind?

She goes and took Tia.

Sid: what do you think, if you come late I will say it's ok bae? Nope! You are wrong I am not going to do that.

Avu: are you seriously out of your mind?

He push her and she fell on ground and Tia was not hurt because of her mother.

Avu: bhai, di...

She shouts and he goes and closed the door. All came up and start banging the door.

Abhi: what happen Avu?

They shout from out side.

Avu: bhai, He has gone mad. Somebody save me?

They all start breaking the door. Finally after sometime the door was open. They saw Avneet this n floor and Tia in her arms and Sid was going to beat her. Abhi goes and give him a tight slap on his face.

Abhi: the hell you are doing? Are fucking out of your mind? Seriously? Meri wajhe se tu ispe gussa hai?

Sid holds his collar and pushed him back. But before he do something to him, he faint.

Avu: Siddharth.

She shout, and gave tia to cookie. Abhi took glass of water and sprinkle on him, he woke up and saw all were around him.

Sid: what are you guys up to? Do you want to kill me?

He laughed and sat straight on the floor. He saw Avneet was crying, and she get hurt on her elbow.

Sid: who did this Avu?

Avu: what? What do you mean who did this? You were the one who pushed me down, and Tia was with me only.

Sid: how did this happen? And dada why your shirt is crumbled? Who beat you?

Faisu: are you in your funcking sense? From yesterday you are behaving like this!

Sid: what you all are talking.

The doctor came with Jai, Sid sat on bed and again faint.

Avu: Siddharth? Again?

Doctor: is he having some pills? Like I mean to say, he is taking heavy dose to forgetting. He will think he is teenager.17 years old.

All: what?

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें