We Lost Them!

Chapter-87

Sid: I was telling that, they are spying on me. And that doctor was caring the camera in his coat. And now, listen I am going to act like I am 17 and you all and my kids I will never forget you, and I wish I get you people in next janam also, I love you all so much that you can't even imagine. Dad's never show love towards their kids, they express in anger, if I scold you it doesn't mean I am cruel. I don't know why, I am telling you this now, but parents doesn't need any occasion to express their love towards you. Now come here and give me a hug, and give me tia also, I hurt her she is only one day baby, and I did so wrong. And you Avu, I am really sorry love, I shouldn't have behaved like that, you gave birth yesterday and I hurt you. It should be me, who should get hurt. And bhai, I am really really sorry. I never misbehave with you like this, but yesterday I had to because someone have put bomb in my clothes. And most important thing, I love you all, each and every one who is present in this room, and more love to my kids then infinity love to my wife. And Avneet I love you the most, don't worry if I leave you all alone keep safe my kids and my family. I promise I will again marry you in next jnam.

Avu: what do you mean by keep safe? You are going to be with us.

Sid: no! I don't have time.

He hugs him and pushed all of them out from the room. Avneet wasn't going out, she catches his shirt and he was pushing him out. The shirt was now open and she saw bomb stuck to him.

Avu: NOOOO! Siddharth what is this.

Abhi: Siddharth, yeh sab.

Sid: jao sab, only 5 min are left.

Avu: nahi, mai Nahi jari. Siddharth you can't leave us alone.

Jai: let me call the bomb diffuser.

Jai rans and call faisu and Rohan was searching how to diffuse the bomb. Ani was calming  kids.

Avu: Siddharth how did this happen? Why the hell you did all this? You have not even think about us for once?

Sid saw all his family for last time and ran out side the house, Avu also ran out behind him.

Avu: Siddharth stop! Please don't go.

Sid: you go, our kids need some one from us, you go I will always there with you all.

Avu: noo! I can't leave you alone.

Sid; only 2 min, go.

Avu: nahi aise mat bolo.

They both were staring each other with smile on their face. She goes runs towards him and hugs him.

Avu: how can you leave us alone?

Sid: only one min Avu leave me.

He was pushing her, but the bomb blast. Their family members were standing and crying.

Aavy: mom dad!

Cookie: mommy, dad.

Sam: my world just left us alone? Tia is only one day old baby.

They three fell on their knees and break down, all were speechless, just tears were flowing down from their cheeks.

Jai: I came, the bomb defuser came. Where is jeex?

Reem: they just left us alone.

Jai: what do you mean by they?

Jaan: they means, Sidneet.

Jai: what? HOW, TELL ME ITS NOT REAL ITS MY DREAM, ITS MY ILLUSION? ITS MY FUCKING DREAM , NO IT CANT BE REAL. HOW CAN THEY DO LIKE THIS? WHAT ABOUT MOM, DAD, THERE KIDS, US WHAT ABOUT THE RAKSHA BANDAN. NO NO NO NO THIS CANT HAPPEN!

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें