Sid's anger.

Chapter-105

Cookie made oo face, with anger....Avu wide her eyes, and hold her own ears and mouthed sorry.

Cookie: that's not fair!

She made crying face, and rush in her room.

Avu: cookie baccha sun....

Before she completes, cookie went away.

Avu: hmmm, now what?

She asked Aavy.

Aavy: usko aadat hai chird ne ki, so rehne do.

Cookie came out from her room wearing same as them, Avu smile but she ignored her and sat beside Sid.

Sid: khushi, aise Nahi karte. You are not small kid, you are mature enough to understand the things. So, we are not there to always calm you. Har cheez par zid karni ki addat mat dalo, nahi bola bhool gayi hogi. Ab tum 19 years ki ho, na ki choti bachi. Har baar tuko pyaar se samjhate hai ki iska matlab nahi ki sar par chard ke baitho. Ab pehiya na khush hojao.

Sid walk away from her, and went out from house. Because he was going to bring some stuff. Cookie also went in her room and closed the door, because she was crying after getting scold by Sid. It's very hard to control the tears when dad scold's you, but mom we gave back answers to her. So bad. Anyway, she sat in her 'cookie corner'

A/N (did you people remember 'cookie corner'?)

Down stairs:

Avu: what happen to him? Did he just scold to his own princess? How can he?

She asked herself, but Jai give answer to her.

Jai: yes! He just did that because of you. Why can't you tell your daughter that you and your small daughter was going to twin? You know she is the most sensitive and on other hand she is very mature enough to understand, but she is still kid to you both. She was just angry on you. If this was Sam and Aavy you both will be like, 'it's ok baby, we are sorry and all.' And now your daughter did some not some just a little 'tantrums' you and Sid scold her!

He shouts on her.

Avu: we never compare our children Jai, so just stop it. Don't make scene of this topic.

She puts tia down, and was walking towards cookie's room. But Jai stops her.

Jai: don't give fake sympathy.

Avu: JAIIII, HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT?

She shouts.

Sonia: khamush dono, ek dum chup. Ab ek awaaz nikali tho ghar se bahar dono.

She said. All were confused that, what happen to sid and Jai. But Jai was some what correct, but Sid?

Avu walk upstairs and stand near cookie's room. She bang the door but she didn't open.

Avu: khushi open.

Cookie: go from here, I am not opening the room.

She shouts

Avu: I said open, why you are behaving like Sam and Aavy? Huh? Open baby.

She said, but she ignored and doesn't open. Sid came home with some stuff, and kept in his room. He saw Avneet was standing near cookie's door and was banging. He also went near her and bang.

Sid: cookie open!

He said and she ignored again. They bang for 10 min but also, she didn't. Sid get angry again on her.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें