Jealousy

chapter-41

It was Wednesday, evening! Siddharth was in office, and Avneet was sitting in hall and Sam was on her laps, because today Sam was 2 days old. Aavy and cookie was also sitting with her, cookie was playing with Sam's toe fingers and aavy was entertaining Sam, making weird faces. Sometimes showing tongue, sometimes jumping like monkey, making funny voices. Little did he know, that babies can't see till they are they are 3 months old, but they can see their parents face rather than others. Sam start crying, she put him on her shoulder now both of them were standing behind her and was trying to calm.

Aavy: hey Sam! Mommy is with you don't cry.

cookie: aavy! Sam is hungry. Milk time.

But Sam gets quite listing there voice. Vibha told Avneet to give him Sam and take some rest. She lay down on the couch, and Vibha was taking care of Sam, aavy and cookie both were now, with their dadu, because Sam was with her. Leo and Lola was staying in mehra house, when Sam will be 6 months they both will bring back home.

IN OFFICE:

Rohan came to meet Siddharth. On the way he met, Sameera.

Rohan: hi Sameera! Is Siddharth busy? Any meetings?

Sameera: Rohan sir, I am not his assistant! But Avneet Mam told me to, become his personal secretary. So technically he is not busy, and he is listening sad songs.

Rohan: what? Is he crazy? Thank you, I will meet him. Bye!

Sameera: bye.

He enters the room and saw him, was laying his head on the table and singing the song, and repeating that lyrics again and again.

Rohan: sid?

Sid:........

He called him multiple times, but he was in his thoughts. He went near him and shake him, then he came back to his sense. He was listening this lyrics again and again.

(Kyun koi paas hai
Door hai kyun koi
Jaane na koi yahan pe

Aa raha paas ya door mein ja raha
Janu na mein hoon kahan pe

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Yeh dooriyan
Yeh dooriyan)

Rohan: kya hua tujhe? Sab theek hai?

Sid: kuch theek nahi hai, mere bhai. Sab khatam hogaya hai.

Rohan: kya? Matlab kya hai tera?

Sid: Avneet ab dur cale gayi hai mere se!

He was telling him, like he was drunk.

Rohan: tu ne pe rahki hai? Abhi ruk Kanchi ko bolta hu, Avneet se baat karne ko.

Sid:sun....

Before he told, he call her and told what Sid is doing in front of him.

IN NIGAM HOUSE:

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें