meeting the especial one.

They were on the way to banquet, where sam's ramp walk was held. He was looking handsome just like his dad, he always miss his mom but never shows on his face. Because he was mumma's boy, he always sleep with his mother's picture with him.

Sid know's about this, he never told kids to never meet her. They were the one who refuses to meet her, so he can't help. If he pressures them then they would become stubborn, no mater what all miss her especially Sid miss his little mistake which they made 1 year back. Again in se months tia will be 2.

Sam: dad we are here.

He shook him, taking out from his thoughts. Sid was wearing black tuxedo with specs. He was looking a man, a business man who is handsome.

They all step out from car, manager of Sam took his all stuff, his personal assistant was showing him the schedule. Aavy and sid were walking behind him, even jai, nimmi, Reem with their parents.

Aavy's pov

Dad doesn't know that today's especial guest is mom, if he gets to know this before then he was going to cancel the shoot of Sam and his ramp walk. Issi bahane mom ko dekh tho lunga, thank god cookie ne mujhe bola mom never miss his any shows but unko zarurat kya thi dad ko ble karne ki and that to us? Seriously that's why that's why I am hating her from bottom of my heart. I hate you mom.

End.

Jai: bhai yeh hai apni seats.

Showing in the first line.

In the other part of the London.

Avneet was getting ready for function, even cookie and Tia was ready sitting down in hall.

Cookie: mom! Please jaldi kijiye. Waha show ma shuru hojaye.

She shout out from hall, tia was in kitchen drinking water from filter. Who already get wet in water while playing more and drinking less.

Avu: coming, just 2 more min.

She shout, Abhinavi came with aliya. Krish was out of town with mihika. Fainat buy a small house for there family and staying in. They meet often to avneet and more with sid. Basically they stay in sid's town.

Abhi: finally you came. Now let's go. You will be missing all the judgement of those kids.

He said, all walk in the garage. Avneet drive in her car, with Cookie and Tia. Abhinavi with alia and vibha.

Avneet doesn't know that Sam is going to take part in this show, she was not aware of this.

Cookie: mom give your best today.

She showed her thumbs.

Reaching the banquet in 3 hours.

In changing room.

Sam: can you please call dad.

He said to one worker. The worker went out calling Sid. He was talking with some clients in the hall.

Worker: Siddharth sir, your son is calling you in room.

He bow down going other side for his work. Sid went in sam's room.

Sam: dad! See how do I look?

He showed his walk, making Chuckle Sid.

Sid: you look just like your mom, always.......

He stop.

Sid: come fast, we are waiting for you.

Backyard of banquet.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें