Taking care!

chapter-61

Sid saw! His kids sleeping, and saw Avneets hand on cookies shoulder. He was amazed, he was going to speak when, Avneet stop him, in low voice.

Avu: hey! Don't wake them up. Let them sleep.

Sid: are you? Awake?

Now he screamed, I am so happy you are back.....he took her hand and slowly makes her stand. He picks her up and start twirling her around.

Sid: avu! I am so happy, let me tell kids that, their mom is back.

He was going to wake them up, when suddenly he heard Aavy calling him dad.

Aavy : dad! What happen? Are you alright?

He woke up, and saw Avneet was still unconscious, Sam and cookie was staring him with tears.

Aavy: dad! Mom is still unconscious! How can she wake up.

He told him with tears.

Sid: ummm....n..nnn....othing you people here?

Cookie: we can't sleep dad, how can we sleep when mom is alive, but ......

Sid hugs her, she did same.....Sam was still staring avu, he thinks that, she will woke up and hugs him. He kneels down on the floor, and hold her hand.

Sam: mom! I know you are listening to me, I am very bad son, just because of me you are in this condition. I hate me, I hate my self more.  I don't need any crackers I need you, just you.

Sid went near him and hugs him, cookie and Aavy did same. Doctor came inside and told.

Doctor: mr Nigam! You can take her home, we will treat her in your house.

Sid: thanks doctor!

These three were happy, but sad, because she was a alive, but also lifeless.

..............            ..............     ................        ...........

Two days passed, Avneet was still in coma, she came back home. But her treatment was still going in the house. The kids were still sad.

It was lunch time, Vaishu and all girls were arranging table, for lunch. After that they call all of them for lunch, but Sid and his kids didn't came.

Sonia: do din hogaye, yeh 4 ne theek se khana bhi nahi khaya.

Vaishu: mai gayi thi room mai, they are not even moving from her. Kisi ne haat pakrda hai, koi pair ke pass sota hai, koi sar ke pass, idk kya karu mai, I cant see them like this. Jo hamesha haste aur dusro ko hasate aaj wo loog hi khamush.

She told this and start crying, Abhi went near her and hugs her.

Abhi: we know, it's very difficult time for us. We have to be strong and make them strong.

All agreed with them. Sonia and Vibha went in Sidneet room,they told servants to bring their lunch, and saw they were awake and staring Avu.

Jhootha jag rain basera
Saancha dard mera
Mrig-trishna sa moh piya
Naata mera tera

Sonia: bacho' lunch khalo.

Cookie: nahi nani, we are not hungry.

Vibha: aise kaise! Agar tum loog week hojao ge, tho mom ko kon sambhale ga?

Aavy: but! Why she is behaving like stubborn kid, not listening us, not waking up even dad tried she didn't. See she has not eaten her food till now, how can we eat.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें