Pol khol

chapter-63

It was diwali day, all were very excited and happy to celebrate diwali in India. Avneet was just sitting and watching them working. She was not allowed to work and walk without her husband's and kids permission, if she step down from the couch then they will take her in room, and make her sleep.

Avu: it's so boring yaar! From past 3 hours I am sitting here and watching you people working. Give me some work.

Cookie: I am having work for you.

She got excited and ask

Avu: what baby?

She gave her medicine and food.

Cookie: eat this, and watch us again working.

Avu: that's not fair.

Sid: everything is fair in love and war.

Avu: this is not war! And this is not.....

Before she completes every one shouts.

All: this is love!!! Only for you...!!

Avu: stop! I am gonna became def.

Aavy: dare say again mommy.

Avu: ok baba! I am sorry, I will just sit and watch you all.

They all chuckled and start doing their work. Sam was jumping in house, here and there.

Avu: why are you jumping?

Sam: because I am your son, that means I am rabbit + bandar = banbit. So it means I have all rights to do mischievous things.

Avu: what ever. Now go and do some work, help your siblings.

Sam: first tell your kids to do some work, Aavy busy with ruhi, and cookie is dreaming about ahan.

Avu: I see! Did you eat something?

Sam just puts his head down and shook his head.

Avu: come here! I will feed you. What is your dad doing? Can't he feed you? Wait let me ask him.

She was going to shout but Sam stops her.

Sam: mommy! Chill, dad ki koi galti nahi hai, he was feeding me. But I denied.

Avu: why? You don't feel like eating?

Sam: no! Because I just ate something weird.

Avu: what's that?

Sam: wait I will show you.

He went inside the kitchen and brought chocos. He showed her and she laughed at him.

Sam: why are you laughing?

Avu: that's not weird! It's our childhood favourite breakfast. It's called chocos.

Sam: it tastes ok ok!

Avu: wait, I will make you some Maggie, you will loved it.

Sam: and what's that?

Avu: it's instant noodles. You will loved it, and it's having all magic masalas.

Sam: it's interesting. But you don't make, I will tell di to make.

Avu: what? Cookie? No she is not entering kitchen.

Sid who was passing from there listen there talks and went near them. He sat beside Avu and pulse her near him.

Sid: what's going on?

Sam: mom is gonna make Maggie! So I told I will tell di to make.

Sid: what? No! She is not entering the kitchen.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें