Tia turns one

It was tia's birthday. All were happy, very excited. Avneet was wondering what she has to wear. Sid hugged from behind, putting his chin in her neck.

Sid: saree will be best. I love when you wear saree.

She turned back, encircling her hands around his neck. Peeking his lips. She was going to trun, but he pined her to the wall tucking her hands behind her.

Sid: sata ke jane kaise dunga janeman, abhi mai hu stra (17) baras ka tu hai sula (16) baras ki.

Pepper kisses, on her jaw line, she was struggling to walk out from his grip. He the body builder, wasn't even moving. The door was still open, tia was in corridor throwing her all toys from upstairs in the hall, and laughing. When he toys get over she ran inside sidneet room to grab more. She entered the room searching all her toys, but couldn't. She saw Sid standing near the wall. How she could know that her mom was also there.

She ran towards them, hugging Sid legs she start saying.

Tia: daadaaa!

She said in her baby British accent, Sid leave avneet and saw Tia hugging him. He didn't take time, she was in his arms.

Sid: what daadaa!

Same voice, just some excitement. She pointed towards her toy basket.

Sid: acha you need toys? But wait baki ke toys kaha hai?

He was searching toys with his eyes, but he couldn't find. Sam came running in the room.

Sam: tia, what is that you have thrown your all toys down in the hall from up. Very naughty, I have bring your some toys up rest of the toys are coming....

Sidneet didn't listen his whole sentence.

Sidneet: coming? How?

Sid: mere khayal se tumhara bete ke aanhke kharab hogayi hai.

Avu: eye check up kal karwalenge.

Sam: mom dad seriously? Seriously? Meri puri baat tho sunlete. I was saying toys are coming with some householders. Kuch bhi!

He chant, rolling his eyes.

Avu: sune bina kuch bhi boldete ho. Pagal insaan.

She hit him playfully, again start searching some good saree. She is going to wear saree same like she wore in aarshi's birthday. Sid hang tia on his waist giving her some toys in her hand. She was hitting him the that.

Sid: tia, if you again hit me with this then dad is going to put you down. Then play alone.

Avu: wah husband wah, yeh bachi aaj hi 1 saal ki hui, aur tum usko aise bolrahe ho jaise ki wo sab samaj ti hai.

She take out her saree, some fashionable one, after she done with her jwellery, heels, necklace, bindi. She took out sids clothes after that then tia's dress. With band, silver shoes.

Sid made Tia sit on bed, keeping his head in her lap. She was playing with his beard hairs, lips. Sid kissed her, he take her on his stomach, and she start jumping.

Sid: tia.

When he said that, she immediately lay on him playing with his shirt buttons. He start patting her, in 20 min she slept.

Avu: acha hua sogayi.raat ko fresh rahegi, and you mr Nigam check the decorations and even other kids....

Walking near bed she saw he also slept, keeping his hands on tia.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें