family laughter

She sat on couch holding the handle, the news was still on tv. She search the tv remote and closed. After closing she threw the remote on tv, and tv fell down, because it was on rack not hanging on wall. Listening this voice, Sid and kids came down.

Sid: what was that?

He asked looking avneet, who was not in state to answer anyone. Just in her ears only one thing we're echoing. "May be these kids are adopted." Sam and cookie were still watching her with teary eyes. They walk towards her, but she stop them.

Avu: don't come, I am so bad mother thay, can't even believe my own kids. Now this media is blabbering anything they want. I have also said sorry to you but you people are like........ leave it. When you will become parents then only you can understand us. Tia who was on verge of death. I was just tense, and my all focus was on her.

She said looking towards them, joining her hands.

Avu: sorry, mamma se galti hogayi. Please maaf kardo. You all know that I don't differentiate between my kids then also. Mamma loves you all, I am sorry.

She fell on her knees, kids can't see her like that, so they went and hug them. She was so relieved. Her heart was broken, now her kids has attached that pieces.

Sam: don't cry mom, if you will cry like this I will go far away from you. Forever.

He said, avneet slap him.

Avu: if you say that again, then mamma will never talk to you again.

She again pulled them in hug, all were admiring them. Sid was just standing their taking video of her and kids.

He make some edit and put it on insta writing the caption.

"These are my kids, not adopted, nor my wife were differentiating between them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"These are my kids, not adopted, nor my wife were differentiating between them."

Sid: I have just posted.....

Avu: prove karne koi pictures ki zarurat nahi hai social media par ke mai mere bacho ko kaise rakhti hu. Dekhi Siddharth social media ki life alag hai, aur real life. Yeh meri duniya hai, mujhe kisi ko batane ki koi zarurat nahi hai. They are my kids, and they will be forever. So, I don't need to prove my love towards them on social media. You know people will think that, sab ne aisa bola hai isliye bolrahe hai, reality kya hai ham bhi dekh chuke hai. People will think that. Mujhe nahi chahiye, ki koi bhi mere bacho par sawal uthaye agar uthaye ge tho unko jawab dena aata hai. Yeh hamare bache hai Siddharth hamare, inko kamzor mat samjh na.

Sid was just wondering that, why he has to put all that. Now he get to know about avneet's love towards them. She has make her kids that strong that, they can even split the body in two half.

Sid: ok I will delete. Now just give me a hug guys. All love towards mom?

He open his arms, but the kids were still hugging avneet. All chuckled seeing Siddharth ki 'bebasi'

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें