Romance

In evening she woke up and placed both the babies beside her...!! And saw more than 20 notifications on her screen. Then she opens her mobile and saw her and both the babies sleeping on her! She slightly smile and went for fresh up. When she went inside Sid enters the room. And saw both the babies are sleeping. He was going to washroom.....he was going to enter then avu open the door and both clash with each other and avu fell on him...!!

(The main door of there room was open so, vaishu and Abhi was passing then they saw them lost in each other and click there pics)

Abhi: (fake cough) uuhhghh!!

Then they both stand straight like they were in assembly or military.

Vaishu: this is not military guys btw.....plzz lock the door while doing these things and for your kind information now there are three kids in house!! Zara bach ke.

Abhi: in ke tho inse bhi do haat aage niklenge 😂😂😂

Vaishu: sahi kaha!! Calo we will go and enjoy and the pic was awesome love you little sister.

Avu: thank you. And I love you two!

Then they both went back to there room. And these two Sid went for bath and she went and sat on the bed and start scrolling her insta!
Then she saw notification on Sids phone and the notification was of jai....she ignored and clear it and saw the picture of them three

Sid enters the room.....and saw she was seeing her phone and went and sat beside her. He was only wearing towel.

Avu: sid close the door koi aagaya tho!!

Then he went and closed the door and sat beside her again and start kissing her. On neck, checks, eyes..and na jane kaha kaha hame Kya karna inki privet cheezo ka let's skip......

So, he started kissing her and was giving her wet kisses....she was turning her Harmon's. he throws the phone from her hand on the bed......and make her Sit on his lap and he was turning her more. Then he picks her up like that and throw her on the couch. And went hon her. Then they kissed each other and due to that his towel was on the floor and seeing that she starts laughing......he was like 🙄🙄🙄

Sid: kya hua....??

Avu: tumhe mehsus nai hora....ki kya hua.

Sid: nahi??

Avu: tumhara towel zameen pe aur tum mujhpe.. besharam!

Sid: is mai kya sharmana....pehli baar aise dekh rahi ho??

Avu: nahi tho.

Sid: so let's continue

They were going to continue......aarav starts crying.....

A/N ( ooohh poor Sid 😂😂😂 is ne Kya kya soncha tha aur kya hogaya)

Sid: wah kya timing hai.....Zara chain se kuch karne nahi dete.

Avu: itna chain se kiya Isliye yeh dono yaha hai. 😂😂😂😂😂

Sid: sab batata hoo....bas mokhe ka intezaar hai!

Avu: haa haan dekhenge!

He went and changed in his comfy clothes.Then she goes and saw him he was all perfect then why he was crying when she picks him in her embrace he.....feels calm and then starts sleeping again.

Sid: yeh dekho janaab apne maze lerahe hai....aur meri lerahe hai.

Avu: wah kya baap ko apne bete se itni jalan.

Sid: nahi bas aise hi bolraha tha.

Then khushi also wakes up and she also starts crying then Sid went and picks her up and she also slept on his shoulder.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें