Shopping

Chapter-82

Chapter-82

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aavy: khatam khatam, close the albums now see mom and dad is coming we will play something, and new year plans bhi karne hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aavy: khatam khatam, close the albums now see mom and dad is coming we will play something, and new year plans bhi karne hai.

Cookie: so, what we are going to decide for today night party.

Sam: only house people not guests.

Sid: yess! We will arrange only house party, we will not invite others.

Abhi: now what we are going to do?

Aisha: lets play doll house game.

All laugh at her innocents and tell her to go and play with Alia and nimmi. Alia and nimmi don't wanna go with her.

Aisha: they aren't coming mamma!

Jaan: Alia and nimmi go andpy with her.

Nimmi: we both also wanna play with you all just like Sam, you people always send both of us and let Sam sit in these oldies and elder people.

Alia: send him also with us! Then we will go. Nahi tho Aisha wait till cheekas new baby born then play with her. No one will stop you both.

All were shock to see theses two like this for the first time, but they were telling true. Sam he always sit with them and theses two always go from there.

Avu: Sam, you also go with your sisters, and play with them.

Sam: what should I play? That dolls and act like father? And they will become something else. The hell, isse acha I will be in my room and play my video games.

Alia: better go, you always sit in elders.

Nimmi: then Alia we will also go and play with our Wii. Ya play station. And Aisha come with us, we will play with you also.

These girls took Aisha with them and Sam goes in the room, and they both closed the door with the thug. All kept hands on their ears.

All: my god!

Bua: leave them alone, they will be alright.

Avu: the hell, I can't Handle  these three, how can I handle one more! Kisi ne handle nahi kya, na mom, na mummy, na di, na jaanu, na Kanchi. Then me 4 kids. Sachi bolti hu, mujhe twins hi bas the.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें