♥️Happy birthday, meri jaan♥️

Aavy: dad! Woke up....it's already 1pm!

Sid wakes up with the jerk.....and saw on the bed. Then thought that accident was just a dream.

A/N( that car accident was just a dream.....and that Lego land wala qissa is true)

Sid: where is your mommy?

Aavy: she is in my room sleeping!

Sid: ok go! I am coming down.

First he went to aavys room....he peeps in the room and saw Avneet sleeping......but not peacefully. She was sad, in tension, her crying stains in her cheeks! He went near her sat beside her and crease her hairs. And in sometime he kissed her forehead and went back to their room.

Weeks passed Siddharth didn't see her from days....nor she was eating, talking with anyone! Only she do the work of her children and went back to the room. And Lock her self in the room. Vaishu tried to open, but no luck. He wanted to go to her, but his ego came in the middle of their relationship. Whole family blame him.

Vibha: meri bacchi kitne hafto se khana nahi khayi sirf tumhari wajhe se!

Bua: tu ek baat bol! Uski galti kya hai?

Abhi: yeh kuch Bolne ke layaq hi nahi hai bua. Rehnedo.

meanwhile Avu twist her leg and whole family went in aavys room.

Vaishu: kya hua?

Avu: kuch nahi di.....Zara sa chakar aagaye!

Bua: beta khane se kya dushmani hai?

Avu: agar mai khana nahi khayi....tho marjaungi. Phir aap ke bete ko sukoon mile ga.

Sid listen this and curse himself. Vaishu went down to bring first aid box. When she came back, she saw Sid was entering aavys room. She stops him and told.

Vaishu: you didn't want to see her face right, you don't have to!

Sid: but di.....

Vaishu: I don't want any explanations.....in these days we got your, real face.

Vibha calls Vaishu.

Vibha: Vaishu...lekar aa jaldi boht ziyada lagi hai.

Sid: di! Ek baar janedo na! Plzz!

Vaishu ignore him and went inside.

Vaishu: mummy....yeh legiye.

Avus family also came in aavys room but they ignored Sid, on there way. Faisu was going to say him something but jannat stops him. She drops hamid with Krish and straight went to aavys room.

Siddharth was dying inside to see her. But can't help. He went back to his room and randomly saw calendar. He got excited.

Sid: arey yaar.....yeh kaise bhool gaya mai.....do din mai Avu ka birthday hai.

He was dancing in his room. When Abhi came inside.

Abhi: ooh! Biwi ki halat dekh kar janab ko nachne ka man karraha hai! Kitna besharam hogaya hai tu?

Sid: dada.....aap se baat karni hai!

Abhi: kya divorce papers ka application dena hai?

Sid: nahi.....mai kiu usse divorce diu! Meri mat mari gayi thi! I hate my self for behaving like that with her. And uski birthday aane wali hai....only two days are left. Abhi 6 Bach gaye so mere pass sirf one and a half day hai! I am going mad. Aur usko mat bolo. Do din nai nai......1 -1/2 day mai maafi manglunga. Jo bhi bolunga dil se bolunga. Aur sab raat ko mere room mai aajana. Aur mai sab se maafi maanglunga. Sab se matlab sab se. even with her dad and brother. Mujhe pata chala ki I am also a girls dad.....if I see my princess like this I will kill that person.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें