Someone is coming

chapter-43

It was Saturday evening , Sidneet both of them were in their room. Avu was making Sam sleep, and Sid was taking bath. When Sam slept, she puts down on the bed, on the middle. She was also going change Sam clothes, she heard a loud noise from bathroom. She quickly went and open the door, saw Sid slips down while coming out of the tub. She rans towards him and make him sit on the slab of the tub.

Avu: kitni baar bola, don't wear rubber slippers while bathing, you never listen to me.

Sid: I am fine, give me my towel , then we will go out.

Avu: pakka?

Sid: yes! Pakka.

Avu: stand then? And take your towel by your self.

He was going to stand, but his back give up. He hissed in pain.

Avu: kitna acha chalte ho. Sam ko bhi silkhana ok. Now wait I will call dada, he will take you till bed.

She was going when he held her wrist!

Avu: ab kya hai?

Sid: dada ko mujhe naked dikhana chaho gi?

Avu: ooh I forgot! Wait I will give you and go.

She goes near the door, and took the towel and handed to him. And went out from the bathroom. She goes to abhinavis room and called him, Vaishu was making sleep aloo baby.

Avu: Abhi bhai!

With out knocking she enters.

Abhi: yes! Avneeettyy!

Avu: wo, Sid slipped while coming out from tub.

Abhi: is he covered?

Vaishu: jake usko dekho, tumhara bhai hi hai! Har waqt yeh dono bhaio ko mazak hi sujta hai.

Abhi: haa haa, ja raha hu.

Avu and Abhi went to Sidneet room, and saw Sid still sitting on the tub slab. But he was covered, only from front. Abhi makes him stand, he was not able to stand properly. But he stand, Avu covered him from back and now Abhi took him to his bed, and makes him lay down. His back was still hurting him.

Abhi: wait I will call doctor.

Avu: yes! Call him fast.

Abhi went out from room. Sid who was laying beside Sam, Sam grab his finger, he smiled at him. Avu was in closet bring Sid clothes. She came and saw Sam holding his dad's finger.

Avu: ok! Dad and son, now I will change both of your cloths.

Sid: haa kardo, warna sab family members aajayenge.

Avu went and lock the door, she was going back to him, she heard someone knocking!

Avu: kon?

Aavy: mommy it's me. Open the door, I need to go for pee.

Avu opens the door, and first took him to the washroom and makes him sit on the toilet seat.
Sid was taking Sam near him, but unfortunately Sam got hit from the headboard of the bed. Avu listen Sam cries and was going out, but mistakenly Aavy also slipped in bathroom, the water was on the floor. Aavy broke his front teeth, and got swelling on his upper lip. She goes to Aavy and took him out. He was also crying.

Avu: what's all this, you people falling? And getting hurt?

First she saw Sid still in towel and saw Sam crying, and Aavy also crying. Avu didn't notice that Aavys mouth was bleeding.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें