Operation

Chapter-89

Abhi: my brother and his life is alive?

Jai: they are alive.

After one week In college:

Aavy was lost in his world, when teacher were teaching them.

Lecturer: mr Nigam? Are you listening?

She shout, he came back in this world.

Aavy: yes mam?

Lecturer: what I am teaching here? And you are not even listening to us.

Aavy who used to give back answers to the teachers, he just smile and sat down.

Aavy: sorry mam!

He said and sat down on bench, when he was going to sit, Principal made one announcement.

Principal: nigam brothers, Nigam sisters, Khan brother and sister, miss mehra, and last Mr Sharma. Come in my room now.

He made and they all went towards the principals room. Aavy knocks and all were Standing seeing each other's faces.

Hamid: kiu bulaya hoga?

Ahan: meri Aur cookie ki shadi karararahe hai yaha! Aao gat bandhan karo hamara.

Hamid: you mad?

Ahan: tho mujhe Kya pata kiu bulaya yeh taklu. Chup chap sun na.

Principal: mr Sharma and mr Khan! Stop talking and listen. Especially Nigams, I mean mr Siddharth nigams kids.

Aavy: yes?

Principal: you people has to go home now, and you all can take 2 week leave after going home.

Cookie: why sir? Any emergency?

Principal: kind of, but....

Aavy cuts him of

Aavy: we aren't going, if we go home then, can't even think about anyone else except mom and dad.

Principal: I can understand that, but now go. All the best. You may leave.

They all went out and took their bags and went in parking lot. They all sat in car and ahan was driving one and Hamid was driving one car.

Aavy: what is the reason we are going home? Is Sam ok?

Cookie: I wish he is ok, we can't lost them also.

They all went home and saw all are sitting in hall and others are decorating the hall for someone's entry. Aavy got angry and start messing up all the decorations in house. Vaishu is stopping him but he is not listening to anyone.

Aavy: I know today is my dad's birthday, but why you all are decorating all this shit? We can soberly make small party in our house not this much.

Vaishu: Aavy baby, listen.....

Aavy: I am not chich! You better don't say anything nahi tho mai yaha se kud jaunga.

Vaishu: stop all this now, and first listen to me. Someone is coming back to you all.

Aavy: jo gaya wo tho wapas aaya hi nahi, ab kon bakhi hai aane ko? Ya Phir jane ko. Wish mai hi chalejata. Every son think that always, protect their parents but no, I am the worst son in this world, I can't even protect my parents.

Reem: I know you three will not regret when you see who's coming!

Sam: but if we are not satisfied?

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें