Blackmailing

Chapter-93

They both fell on bed, and Sid came up on her.

Sid: so what shull we do?

Avu: anything you say!

She said tracing his face with index finger. He puts all his weight on her,

Avu: Siddharth Nigam, tum itne body builder aur mai nazuk si kali mar jaungi.

Sid move from her and lay beside.

Avu: bas kardo boht hogaya natak. Ab jakar couch par so.

Sid: usse acha mai guest room mai sojao, I cant even sleep in this room. Especially when you are present.

He shouted at her and went out, but he came back in and said

Sid: the papers are coming tomorrow, I hope kisi ko pata na chale. Be there and don't let anyone to take.

Avu: I know that, so just leave.

She said and closed the door on his face. She goes to tia and slept beside her.

NEXT MORNING

Sid quickly woke and went in his room, because no one can know why he is sleeping in separate room. He knocks the door and she open.

Avu: ooh god! Subhe subhe kiska muh dekhliya.

Sid: jiska bhi dekha, ab andar aane do koi dekhne se pehle.

He said and pushed her and went in side. He goes and sleep beside tia and she ignored him and went in washroom.

Avu: kaise bataye sab ko...!!!

She was thinking when, someone knocks the door. She was going to unlock but Sid did it, he opens the door and find Aavy.

Aavy: good morning dad.

Sid: good morning rock star.

They did a father and son hug and he enters the room.

Aavy: mom where are you?

Avu: in washroom, coming.

She came out and sat on dressing table and start putting body lotion on her legs, face, and arms.

Aavy: in morning I was doing workout in backyard, postman gave me some court papers. And it was written Mr and Mrs Siddharth Nigam.

Their eyes become big and Sid snatch from his hand.

Sid: ooh! Thank god you bring, now go. We have some work to do.

He said and pushed Aavy out of the room. Sid closed the door and opens the papers.

Sid: Avneet Kaur! Sign the papers up. "THE DIVORCE PAPERS"

He throw on her face and went in washroom.

Avu: DOING RIGHT NOW! DON'T THINK I WANNA LIVE WITH YOU.

She shout and opens the envelope, and in envelope it was one letter.

Dear mom and dad!
                     When I saw this envelope I opened and I got the biggest shock of my life. You people are taking divorce for what? The papers are with me and I have burned them. When your kids are there, nothing is going to be wrong.
                                                       Yours lovingly,     
                                                        Aarav Nigam!

She gets shocked, went inside the washroom.

Avu: Siddharth your son has burn the papers.

Sid came out without wearing anything.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें