Romance on the beach

chapter-45

Avneet was crying in her room, seeing his brothers behaviour. For the first time in her life, he fight with her, and gone against her. She was all broken, her mother enters the room and Hugs her. She broke down in her arms......she was sobbing in her chest, her mother calm her down.

Soni: muskan! Dekh aise nahi rote, pata nahi kya hogaya hai tere bhai ko. And one more thing.....what ever happens in life, but never forget your children's and husband. No one is back of you except them, not even your parents. Be strong and make your family strong.

Avu: did you saw him, how he was behaving..! For the first time....first time he shouted on me, and that to for that jerk, who was about to kill....

She stop that word and hugs her tightly. Sid enters the room and saw her in totally mess condition. He listens Sam was crying but she hasn't listened his voice. Sid went near him and picks him up. He went and sat in front of her and Sonia exits the room, living both husband and wife alone with their son. Soon Aavy and cookie also enters the room and saw their mother was crying very badly, but this time the reason was her brother, not their dad. Sid gave them action to sit beside him. They both sat and saw her face.

Sid: dekho avu, I don't know the reason behind Jai's behaviour......but I promise you I will find out soon. Because I know him very well, he is my bff first and then your brother. I know he has something connected with that Riyaz. I will find all the truth about him, but it will take time to find truth. Truth is like a task, it will take more time then finding lie.

She just nodded her head, aavy went and bring some wet wipes from her drawer, and cleaned her face. She just smile at him and cookie brings water for her. Sid was just seeing the mother and children bond. Sam was just looking at Sid. He kissed his cheeks and handed over to Avu.

She kissed him and start cuddling with him, she took him towards bed and aarshi was following her. The kids did mischievous things to make her happy. Finally she smiles.

Avu: you people never leave me in the middle of the sea, you all are my strength and weakness.

Sid: they will not, believe me and believe them, because they loves us so much, than any one.

She smiled and did a family hug.

Sid: ok, now wined up all this, crying and we will have some time.

Aavy: you know mommy, that uncle is so scary.

Cookie: yes, he looks like a monster.

Sid: see kids, you should never tell like this to your elders, if he is your enemy then also give respect, don't behave like them, and there will be no difference between you and him.

Avu: if someone is doing wrong, then make them realise his/her mistakes. Don't do same as them doing. Then you will also become like them.

Cookie: ok mommy! Now no crying.

Aavy: we are going to stay here whole night..

Avu: you mr Nigam, go and sleep, I think you are having school tomorrow?

Aavy: ooowwiii! I forgot that.

Cookie: will you stop with your "ooowwiii"

Aavy: oowwiii, oowwwiii....

He was going on saying that, she was getting irritated and she pushed him.

Aavy: you push me! Wait.

He went near her and took out her hair band, and throw on the ground. Avneet who was watching them and Sid who was stopping them, Avu just smack her head and Sid just grab Aavy and told boht of them to say sorry.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें