birthday gift's

The next day came, it was sam's birthday. Both of the parents forget his birthday, just because they both were in meeting.

After attending the meeting, they were getting calls from London.

Sid: why they are calling us?

Avu: how do I know? Did I was in London? I think I was with you attending the meeting. Right?

She was asking one by one question's.

Sid: will you stop with your irritating questions. I need some air.

Avu: ooh! So being with me you are getting suffocated. Why did I even marry you, when you was sleeping on our first night, then only I should have leave you. How I wish Sam......... shittt!

Sidneet: birthday.

They both ran towards their mobile's calling Sam at same time.

Sidneet: busy!!!

Bhavesh and anu was staring them with expression "huh! Yeh tho inka rooz ka hai" and were eating some snacks for enjoy ment.

Anu: how the hell Sam will pick call, when both of them trying to call at same time.

Bhav: just wait and watch.

Avu: anu you try to call Sam na, he is busy with some other calls.

She was getting panic, anu ignored sidneet and went in kitchen grabbing some ice cube's putting in bucket.

Sid: yeh time tujhe nahana hai? Hamari........

She throw the water on both of them.

Sidneet: fuck off!!!

Bhav: yeh sure.

He was taking anu with him, but she elbow him in stomach.

Bhav: what?

Rolling his eyes.

Anu: let me clear. First of all, you forgot your own son's birthday. Second of all you both are calling him at same time "HOW THE FUCK HE WILL GET THE CALL?" And third of all.....

Sid: wait..  I want to cut off. It's only first of all. What is this second of all, third of all and bla bla blaaaa.

Anu: hogaya? Can I continue?

She rolled her eyes.

Avu: wait! Tum dono husband wife ki kya problem hai apne aankho se? Jab dekho jab apni aankhe roll karte hai. It's just like tia listen a poem "roll over, roll over, so they all roll over and one fell out"

Four of them start laughing.

Anu: wow! After such a long time we all have been laughing and enjoying. Ok ok, now avneet you call Sam, and be ready for getting scold from him, some tantrums our kids are like this only.

Avneet call Sam, he wasn't even picking up the calls of his mother.

London

Aavy: mumma ka call hai Sam uthale.

He told him, Sam shook his head.

Cookie: wait I will pick up.

She received the call.

Avu: Sammy! Mumma is sorry baby. Ham busy hogaye the even we forgot your birthday. See baby, mumma dad ko itna kaam tha ke aap ki birthday bhool gaye, sorry bache. Mumma ko maaf kardo na.

Here Sam start crying.

Avu: bas bas, aise nahi rote. Lo dad se baat karo.

They both try hard to get Sam back to original one.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें