Tia missing!

Aavy: Sam! Mom....

He shout, people gathered. Sam called Sid..............

Call conversation:

Sam: hello dad, come fast we are on 3 floor. Mom again faint. She isn't even opening her eyes, we sprinkled water also, but also she isn't.

After listening this, he dropped his mobile on the floor.

Cookie: hey dad! What happen?

She asked, holding his arm.

Sid: mom! She again faint. Come with me on 3rd floor. Take Tia with you.

Cookie start pushing the pram, and Tia was clueless what was going on. Sid was walking like express.

Cookie: dad please take her in your arms, I am tired. We will keep this pram here only. Please take her.

She lean on pram and he ran towards her and pick Tia in his arms, Tia was so happy that she start jumping in his arms.

Sid: Tia stop this jumping, your mamma is again faint. So let's go to her.

He was explaining like she will understand his all words.

Cookie: dad! See we are here.

The lift door open, they saw the crowd and they ran towards the crowd.

Saw avneet was sitting on the bench, Sam was making her drink water, aavy kept her head on his chest. Sid gave Tia to cookie, sat beside avneet. She opened her eyes seeing the crowd she told.

Avu: what these people are doing here?

She said, without even noticing thay her eye sight was back. Sid, aavy, cookie and Sam. Like they thought she gave them a bombshell to them.

Sid: who's me?

Facing her towards him.

Avu: of course, it's the Siddharth Nigam 'one and only'

She Mimic him, kids laugh, the crowd went. Because it's London, not india to watch the free drama in the public place rather than helping and making video just because they are 'the famous people in world'.

Sam: mom you are back!

Avu: where did I went?

Sam: sorry sorry! I mean your eyes are back.

He said kissing her eyes. She then realised that her eyes were back, she saw Sid and hug him tightly.

Avu: my eyes are back? My eyes? My god. My god. Seriously, seriously Sid did you see my eyes are back. Now I can see my kids forever, and I can play with Tia, I can wake aavy and cookie for University, Sam for school seeing all his tantrums, scolding them and even you. I can even see tia's first birthday. This is special mall for me now.

She said in one breath.

Sid: control your horses, now just let's end up this shopping you are still weak from your eye sight, I will quickly arrange the appointment for your eye check up.

Avneet is being stubborn, she ignored his small lecture and take Tia from cookie. She kissed her face, start touching her kids face while crying. Kids kissed her hand. While crying. My god so emotional moment for them.

Sid was just watching them, with awe.

Avu: ok, first small shopping for Tia then we will go. Please?

She made puppy eyes. All melt in her shining brown eyes.

Sid: ok! But be fast. And we will surprise all house members.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें