Sam is no more.

Sidneet: SAMAR!

They ran near the pool, Sid jumped in the pool taking out. He kept her on edge of the pool, he check her nerves, it was working.

Sam open his eyes, smiling.

Avu: Sammy kuch nahi hoga, mamma papa hai na.

She started crying.

Sam: nahi mom, aap loog mujhe bye kardo I am going far away.

He said to her.

Avu: no, aap kahi nahi jarahe ho mamma ko chord ke.

She take her in lap.

Sid: avneet yeh waqt nahi hai let's take him to the hospital. He has got hurt on his head.

He shout.

Avu: jai ambulance ko bula.

Jai: di mai ne call kardiya, they will be in 2 min.

He said.

Sam: m...mo..m. say one...nnce Sammy. Please.

He was struggling to take breath.

Ro: ambulance is her. Let's take him fast.

The boys kept him on stretcher, they put them in ambulance, putting oxygen mask on him. Attaching some needles on his skin.

Sid: Sam talk with me, don't stop talking just talk with dad.

He kissed his palm.

Sam: daad don't cry. If I will be dead. Please promise me.

Sid: marunga ek agar marne ka naam liya tho.

They reached hospital in sometime. The boys took him in. Doctor saw Nigams and came running towards them. He checked him and told.

Doctor: ICU NOW, THE PATIENT IS IN BAD CONDITION. ICU NOW.

The ward boys took him in. Family members came behind the ambulance. Avneet was with them only. Sid saw avneet and they both end up crying badly.

Avu: say me that he will be ok. Please Sid you know I can't stay without him. Please say thay he will.

She cluch tightly on him, crying. The doctor came out.

Abhi: doctor. Say what happen to him?

Doctor: the patient has lost most of his blood, and he was a tumar patient. I don't want to lie but the patient is not responding. We need to shift him on ventilator.

He gave them a biggest shock to sidneet. Avneet was not able to say anything. She just get numb.

Sid: doctor do anything but please safe my son. I beg you.

He begg him, the doctor said.

Doc: will try my best.

He said patting his back.

Jai: jiju aap dono please pareshan mat ho, he will be fine.

He said. Jai went somewhere in frustration, he can't see his sister like this. Reem stopped him but he doesn't listen to anyone. Oldies were in home, praying for Sam.

All were praying for Sam, avneet was not even saying any word. Sid was standing near the door seeing Sam getting bounce when they were giving him electric shock. He was jumping when the doctor's were giving him.

Sid can't see that and sat down crying burning his head in knees. Aarshi was standing near avneet.

The doctor's came out. Sidneet stand.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें