London is calling.

IN MORNING: at 5:30

Avu gets up first....and saw Sid who was sleeping like a 4 years old baby. She kissed him on his forehead and saw her kids sleeping.....and they both were smiling.

Avu: I think they saw fairies....in there dream.

She went to do morning chores and came back and saw Sid was wearing his gym clothes and was going to exit the room Avu called.

Avu: bae!

Sid: yeh!

Avu: I love you! 💕🥰🥰

Sid: I love you too....and you are behaving like I am di....

Avu: shut the hell up....don't you dare tell that shitt.

Sid: sorry....sweetheart ♥️

Avu: never tell this ok.

She went near him and hugged him.

Sid: I just woke up and I smell like shitt after I will be back from gym then I will take bath and you can hug me as much as you can.

Avu: ok bye. I will send juice in gym room....drink there only.

Sid: I will miss all this....when I will be in London.

Avu: phir rulana hai....waise bhi aaj jaireem ki shadi hai uski tyaari karni hai....office se jaldi aajana jo bakhi ka kaam hai...apne secretary ko Dekar aana.

Sid: ok patni jii. Bye.

Avu: bye. ♥️

He went to gym and avu saw aarav awake and picks him up and take him to clean. After making him ready she saw khushi was also awake she did her work and make her also ready.

Avu: aaj mamu ki shadi hai...!! Aur kal tum loog ke dada bhi jarahe hai! 😔

She was sitting beside them and was holding there little hands and they were also holding there moms hand. Like if dad is not there we are with you mom.

Avu: I know you both are with me....

She picks them up and hugs them.

IN OFFICE:

Abhi: sid can you come into my cabin?

Sid: ok you go I will be there in few minutes.

He went into his cabin and show some work to his secretary. Then went into Abhi's cabin.

Sid: dada! May I?

Abhi: aaja chote.

Sid: tho boliye!

Vaishu: sid listen we have decided to send Avu and kids with you to London.

Sid: but how aarav and khushi are not having passports and itna jaldi kaisa banege?

Vaishu: wo sab tu chinta mat kar. Ham samhaal lenge.

Abhi: Avu ko mat bolna aur chup ke se uska pura luggage ham pack kardenge. Aur tu uske saat uske ghar par rahega.

Sid: ok!

Vaishu: aaj shaam tak passports aajayenge! You click there pics and send me.

Sid: ok.

They did some work and head back to there home.

AT BANQUET:

All girls were looking very pretty. In this outfits

 In this outfits

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें