Binbulaye mehmaan

She end the call and took her babies and start playing with them

(Today I hold that 40 days baby she is so cute.....she was crying when I took her in my arms she was just starting me☺️☺️🤗🤗 and smiling)

Avu: we are going to Nani's house and we will tease mamu.....unki shadi hai aur aap ki mamma boht khush hai, aap dono bhi jaldi se theek hojao. Phir Ham enjoy karenge!

They both were listing to her and just give her a smile.

She started packing her stuff for leaving to her moms house. She asked Vibha and she gives her permission to go and she told she will also come after one week and she will also stay with them.

It was 4 in the evening they all were sitting in the lawn for tea time. avu bring tea for them and krish was playing with wasooli in the lawn khushi and aarav was in pram . And they were just watching all of them talking and giggling on some stuff. Now there were silence then bua ask Avu

Bua: Avneet tum ne interview leliya?

Avu: ji bua leliya! (How can I tell bua that I can't work with him)

Bua: nokri pakki?

Avu: wo Abhi bhai decide karenge!

Bua: aane do use mai baat karti hoo aur use nokri deni hi hogi!! Meri izzat ka sawal hai.

Avu in mind: aap ki izzat ka sawal tho meri zindagi ka sawal.

Vibha: haa aane do Abhi ko mai bolti hu.

IN OFFICE

Sid pov:

Ab yeh sala kaha se tapak pardha! Clg ke din kam the jo yeh hamari company mai kaam karna chata hai! Ab bhai se baat karni hogi....I was thinking when bhai enters the room

Abhi: kya hua chote kya sonch raha hai?

Sid: wo bhai aap se baat karni hai?

Abhi: tho kar na permission kiu leraha hai!

Sid: wo.....bhai aap ko yaad hai clg mai Avu ke peche pardha tha!

Abhi: wo use kaise bhool sakta hu! 😒

Sid: haa tho bua ne ise hamare company mai offer dilaya aur Avu me skype pe uska interview liya aur bua ne kaha ki usse nokri deni hogi! She is like "meri izzat ka sawal hai and all" bhai I don't wanna risk Avus life once more!

Abhi: let me talk to bua! She will understand. Or maybe not. If she doesn't agrees with us then we will keep some rules and regulations for him. What say?

He was telling this Vaishu enters Sid cabin

Vaishu: kisko rules and regulations dena hai?

Then Abhi explains everything she got scared and told that don't give him this job!

Vaishu: no you people can't give this job to him! And that to personal secretary. No that's not gonna happen!

Abhi: calm down women.....we have decided to tell bua but I don't think she will agree with this. That's why we have keep rules

Sid: yes! Di we are here present in the office with her! And there is cctv cams in her cabin so we can see all and I will keep eye on him.

Vaishu: better do that!

Sid gets call from his secretary and told that his meeting is ready so he and Vaishu has to leave.

Sid: di clients has arrived we should leave.

Abhi: you two go, I have some important work so I will also leave.

NIGAM MANSION

Bua: vibha is guest room is ready?

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें