India

chapter-60

Play the song, when I will tell you.

It was dewali week, so whole London team came India to celebrate the festival. The flight landed and the kids were so excited for Diwali celebrations, that forget all sadness. By the way, what is the reason to be sad, when whole family is with you. Sam was very excited kid, because he came India for the first time, when he was 2 they came, but now he is teen boy. He was jumping on the airport, but little did he know, the paparazzi were clicking their pics, because they are the Nigams.

Avu: stop Sam! Behave yourself. Don't jump like 5 years old kid.

He stop and saw the paparazzi were clicking his pics.

Sam: namaste India!

He did namaste in British accent, the reporters laugh at him. After some photos they finally went to their home, like Nigams to their, fainat to their, nandras and Mehra's to their respective homes, but ahan came with Nigams . Nigams enter their house, and saw it was same when they left for London.

Avu: it's same!

She whispered and got tears in her eyes.

Sid: I know, it's same.

Vibha: now no emotional dramas, and go and fresh up in your rooms.

Bua: wow! Yeh saal diwali apno wali.

Vibha and bua goes in their rooms, because before they were coming, Abhi told the famous ramu kaka to clean their respective rooms. Sidneet also went in their room, and saw Aavy and cookie's crib was still beside their bed.

Aavy and cookie shouts their mom and dad, why? Let's see.

Avu: what happen?

Aarshi: come In our room!

They both went.

Aavy: seriously? Are we gonna sleep in this crib?

Cookie: mommy! Were are grown up! How can we sleep.

Sam: guys! Tum dono ke pass room hai, crib hai, what I have? Nothing.....so where I am gonna sleep?

Aarshi: on floor, because dad is gonna order our beds tomorrow, and we will sleep in there.

Sam: I am gonna sleep with you both then!

Avu: kids! Clam. Sam you go and sleep with dadi, and you both.....Aavy and ahan will sleep with Krish, and cookie you go and sleep with Alia.

Aavy:....ummm

Sid: no ifs and buts! Sacrifice for today.

All three: ok!

In low voice, Sidneet exit the room, before going Sam shouts!

Sam: mommy! What about crackers?

Avu: we will go and buy tomorrow, now go and get fresh up.

Sam: unpack my luggage, and give me my comfy clothes.

Avu: you go first, I will give you.

He went and Aarshi sat down on the carpet, and start playing with their toys.

Aavy: this room is no use, because when we were months babies, we used to sleep with mom and dad, when we were, 4-5 we were in London's small house, when we are 18-19 we are same in London but in a very big house.

Cookie: shut up! What's all that when we were when we were! Huh!

All came down, after getting fresh up, they were sitting in hall. Avu was running behind Sam, because he is not drying his hairs.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें