Girls talk

Chapter-78

Sidneet went in their room and kids were in Aavy's room only. Because in midnight it was snowing heavily and they went inside the rooms. Next day, all were sleeping peacefully and Aisha came in Sidneet room and sleep on Sid. Avu saw this and smile. She woke up and did her morning routine and went down. She saw jannat finding someone.

Avu: kya hua aise kya dhoond rahi ho?

Jaan: arey! Yeh lardki subhe subhe kidhar chali gayi? Aisha Aisha! Usko dhoond rahi hu.

Avu: don't worry she is in my room, 30 min ago she came in and sleep on Sid.

Jaan: usko disturb hoga wait, mai lejati hu usko mere room mai.

Avu: ab rehnede na, chal kuch banate hai.

Jaan: haaa! Waise aavy kaisa hai?

Avu: wo Abhi theek hai, Hamid kaisa hai?

Jaan: wo bhi theek hai, bas sar mai dard horaha tha raat ko.

Avu: acha, unki favourite dish banate hai.

They both enter the kitchen, they both start making something for their kids when Reem and Vaishu came inside the kitchen.

Vaishu: haa haa! You both besties hame bhool jao.

Reem: aap ki chodo mujhe bhi yaad nahi kiya.

Showing her fake tears.

Jaaneet went and hugs her.

Vaishu: arey bhai mujhe bhi lelo.

She also joins the hug. After that they all start making breakfast for all, the servants were helping them. First 15 min were arguing with servants that, they will make, the servants told that they will make.

Reem: dekh avu tujhe se na ek baat puchni hai, thoda personal hai only girls.

Vaishu: ok, then after the breakfast we all will sit in my room and talk.

Jaan: better.

Avu: but hua kya hai?

Reem: wahi sab bolti hu, aur mummy's and bua ko bhi Lana.

Jaan: I miss my mother dad, and Ayan.

They saw all came for breakfast and saw girls making food.

Sam: mom? Why we were in room?

Avu: because it was snowing heavily out side. So dad carry you till Aavys bed. Thank god he made pillow wall, nahi tho uske pair ko pura tord deta tu.

Sam: I am not that cruel.

All: iska matlab tu cruel hai?

All laugh. The girls serve the food, jaaneet went to their kids room and make them eat. After that they were coming back when they heard someone's noise.

Avu: kon hoga?

Jaan: pata nahi.

They both went and they saw no one.

Jaan: you people were talking with someone?

Avu: mai ne bhi suna!

Vibha: haa, tere bhai ka phone hai.

Avu: Jai? Tu yahi rehke mummy ko phone karraha hai?

Jai: abey diwani, tujhe nahi, jaan ko bolraha hai.

Jaan: ayan ka phone hai?

Sonia: tumhari mummy bhi hai. Chal aaja baat karle.

Avu saw Sid was starting her. She went near him and ask

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें