Truth and babies family

Chapter-71

Sid: so I will tell you the truth.

Avu: no!

Vaishu: avu! Bolne do, sach chupane se nahi chupta.

Avu: ok continue! Sam you come and sit here.

Tapping on her lap. He goes and sit.

Abhi: all kids sit quit and listen.

Flash back

Sid: Yesterday sam turn one, I am so excited. Aren't you baby?

Avu: I am! See how he is growing so fast. Now sid, I am going to pick kids from school, because you don't wanna go na. Take rest I will be picking them up.

Sid: ok! I will take care of him.

They both kissed and Avu went. Sid saw Sam was walking, while catching the edge of the bed, then he fell down on the pillows present behind him, he chuckled and start clapping his hands. Sid also start clapping with him. Then Sam came and sat on his laps.

Sid: umm hmmm! You stink baby! You again did potty. Just now mom changed your dipper.

Sam again start clapping his hands.

Sam: daada!

Sid: yes yes! Daada is here only. Come let me change your dipper.

He took him in the washroom and removed his stinky dipper and throw in the bin. He washed him and thought to give him bath. Then he warms the water and after filling the tub he made him sit in the tub. Just then his phone rings and he went out to pick up.

Here Sam was playing in water, but accidentally he stand and slipped in the tub and sink in the water. After 15 min Sid came in With his clothes and saw Sam life less in water. His heart just popped out from his chest. He picks Sam up and start waking him up. Avneet came home, and she saw Sam and shout his name and collapsed to the ground. The whole family came running in her room. And saw Sid waking him up.

Abhi: kya hua ise? Bol?

Sid: I I....save him.

Ro: just leave all that, and take him hospital fast.

Vaishu went towards Avus and start calming her. They all went hospital and doctors took Sam in emergency.

Avu: Siddharth! Kya hua use? Bolo na!

He was not in state to tell anything, he was just cursing himself for planning to give him Bath. After one hour doctors came out and told them.

Doc: mr and Mrs Nigam! We have drain water from his body. But he is not waking up, his state is still critical, I think we have to put him on ventilator.

All: what!

Avu: what? Ventilator? At this age?

Doc: he is not breathing, so we have to pump him.

Sid: it's my fault, I was the one who was planning to give him bath. I will never gonna forgive myself. Avu you also blame me na. What if something happens to....

Avu came towards him and hugs him.

Avu: it's ok! We have to be strong. It's not your fault. We don't know, what god wants from us. I don't know what we have done to god that, he is taking our Sam from us. I don't know, what god thing Sam has done, that he is taking him this soon from us. We have not seen him talking properly, we have not seen him, going to school. We are not lucky Siddharth, we are not lucky. And last thing, I don't blame you for this. I know you will never hurt him, it was just a mistake.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें