back home.

Next morning

Sam was the first one to woke up. He was playing with his play station, on tv. Avu woke up after 10 min, walking in hall saw Sam was playing his game. She sat beside him, keeping her head in his chest, he encircled his arm around her.

Avu: good morning baby!

She kissed his arm.

Sam: good morning mumma.

Like this she slept again, Sid also woke up. He was going to gym when he saw avneet sleeping on Sam, and he was playing his games.

Sid: hey champ!

He also sat beside him, eating some dry fruits. He went in kitchen making dry fruits milk for Sam. Because he is again becoming weak. When he woke up it was "6:00" in the morning. Now it's more than 6:30.

Sid snatch his joystick, he stomp his feet.

Sam: dad! I was going to win.

Sid: but you are again becoming weak, your brain need some rest also. even tomorrow we are going back home.

When he listen this, he stand. Avneet fell down.

Avu: ouch! Are you ok Sam?

She asked him, getting on her feet.

Sam: I am so sorry, mom. Shittt.

He start massaging her head, legs whole body.

Avu: it's ok baby! I am fine. Par aise kiu uthe ?

He told her, what Sid told.

Avu: but you told one week, it's only 4 days.

Sid: see, I am sorry for that. But urgent meeting.

He crease sam's hairs. Making him hold the milk glass.

Sid: drink this now. Avneet I need to talk with you. Room mai chalo.

Sam who was drinking milk, he got chance to play again his game. He kept half milk glass on table and again start playing.

In room

Tia was still sleeping on bed, in her pink duvet. Sucking her thumb. Her hairs were falling on her eyes, so Sid sat beside her and remove with his fingers gently.

Avu: kya hua? Aisa kya baat karni hai?

Sid: haa! See ek wajha hai jis wajhe se ham London wapas jana hoga. And that is 'sam'. You remember when we came here he got hurt on his head, even we has done some scanning and test about his tumor.

Avneet was just nodding her head, controlling her tears.

Sid: avu! Listen carefully. Sam's reports came and after that we get to know......

He paused at this, his heart was shattered in million pieces. He wasn't in his state when he get to know about this. That to it was not confirmed, but he is dad so has to be.... anyway.

Avu: ruk kiu gaye bolo na? Kya maloom pardha? Kya hua mere bache ko?

She didn't control and start crying.

Sid: last night I talked with doctor, he told me......they are wondering that it is becoming a can.... cancer. Listen listen....they are just wondering nothing else.

Avneet came closer to him, seeing her husband with some hope in his eyes. She kept het head on his chest leaking water from eyes. Sam who was standing near door listen whole conversation.

He silently went in room, where aarshi was still sleeping. He lay down in between them, pulling both of them closer to him. Gulping his tears, taking deep and heavy breaths. Just Sid's words were echoing in his brain, taking stress was harmful for his brain. not for him but for his mother he clam him down, he just smile watching the celling.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें