Thoda pyaar....thoda waar.

This chapter is dedicated to sidneet04

In sidneet room:

Avu put aarshi on the bed an change them into comfy clothes. She makes them sleep properly and went to changing room! Sid was already present on the room.....he hides himself behind the cupboard and saw Avu changing her clothes! Avu thought Sid was in washroom..but poor her he was hiding behind the cupboard. 😂🤓 Avu was humming the song.!

Avu:na kar shadi, yeh barbadi.....hmmm hmm

Sid's pov:

Ooh madam is telling shadi is barbadi, sahi hai mai bhi yahi bolraha tha.......shadi se pehle sab guchi guchi, ulle ulle, mera babu, mera shona. Melle babu ne thana khaya? Aur ab zindagi machine hogayi hai...subhe utho agar biwi ko morning wish na karo tho juwala mukhi.....aur morning kiss na do tho Chandramukhi! Baap re baap! Aur tho aur jab se bacche hue hai romance ko time hi nahi milta? Kuch karne jaye tho ro dete hai! Khaas karke aarav isko problem kya hai hamare romance. Bete jab teri koi girl friend hogi tab mai tere ko romance karne nahi dunga. Meri khushi tho boht pyaari hai....par usko Mai boyfriend banane nahi dunga! Kiu ki wo mere princess hai....uske liye thi koi raj kumar launga!

A/N( little di he know....the lecture he was thinking.....it was loud enough to listen Avu she was standing near the cupboard and listening what he was telling)

Yeh kaha gayi? Shayed cale gyi, mai bhi jata hu! Warna puche gi kaha the.....itni der kiu hui! Kya karrahe the! Guys you don't know sometimes she ask me this wired questions.....idk uske dimag mai aate kaha se hai....yeh pakka wo hindi serials wali bahu hai! Ekta Kapoor isko tv mai kaam dedegi!

A/N( Nigam saab, ab aap tho gaye!)

Chalo chalta hu!

He was going out when Avu pulls him back!

Avu: kya bolrahe the?

Sid: ki.....yaaa.........bbaabbaa bool,raaahhaa raha thaaahaaa?

Avu: Chandramukhi huh!! Jwala mukhi! Aarav ki gf? Ekta Kapoor ka serial. Indian dramas ki bahu? Mai weird hu? Weird questions puchti hu? Romance nahi karne deta? Khushi pareshaan nahi karti! Nigam saaab!!! Btw aarav aur khushi koi bf gf nahi banane wale.

She was wearing this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was wearing this.....and Sid moves. Closer to her and grab her waist tightly. Avu was straddling to move out of his grip....but our body builder was very strong. He removes her shrug and trow on the ground. She was not in mood but he was in full mood and he bends down and start tracing her legs....and moving up he puts his hand under the thin cloth. Was making circles around the navel and his hand went inside her panties he was now rubbing her sensitive area. And she was arching her head back.

Avu: faster....!

He did as she says....e removes his hand and took her thin cloth off her body! He again bends down and bite her navel. She screamed in pleasure. Now he was standing far from her she gets irritated and puts her hand in boxers and pulls him near her and she bites his bi-seps

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें