Thodi nok jhok

Avu: why can't you understand a little thing?

Sid: what should I understand.....huh! What should I understand? Speak up!

Avu: You have to understand that they are small and you can't scold them. See, listen to me. If we shout at them, they will think that this is the way to tell everyone who is doing wrong. But sometimes it's right......but not all the time.

Sid: oh really? Then you only take care of them. Then don't drag me in this all matters. Every time....means every time I tell them you will cover up! All there mistakes. Any importance of me in there life's.

Avu: Siddharth....you are taking all this argument in next level. I was only trying to explain you that.....this is not the way to talk with 3 years old children.

Sid: I am not talking this argument on next level. You are the one who is giving me lecture. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Let me sleep peacefully for one night. Every night you are arguing with me about children's.

He picks his blanket and pillow. Was about to exit she stops.

Avu: kaha jarahe ho?

Sid: marne......! chalogi?

Avu: mare tumhare dushman.

Sid: mujhe bhi dushman samjhlo.

He slams the door on her face and went down in living room and slept on the couch. Avu was sitting on the bed putting her head in her hands and she was crying. The door open and she looked up and saw aavy and cookie standing on the door. She quickly wipe her tears and smile at them.

Avu: you both are still awake.

Aavy: we were sleeping....but you both were shouting. And we got scared!

Cookie: where is dad?

Avu:he went to bring water from the kitchen.

Aavy: I saw he went down and slept on the couch.

Avu: come here you both.

They ran up to her and hugs her. She cry.

Aavy: why are you crying.

Avu: jab itne cute bacche ho tho mamma ko rona aajayega! 🥺🥺🥺😁

She make them sleep and went down. She sits near Sid and was creasing his hair. He woke up and saw her beside him.

Sid: what are you doing here?

Avu: why can't?

Sid: itna lardhne ke baad man nahi bhara? Chain se sone dogi? Ya raat ki neend bhi haram karogi lardhke?

Avu: what the hell are you speaking?

Sid: jo sach hai. Tum har cheez par lardhti ho mere se. 5 saal se jheel raha hu!

Avu: are you out of your mind. Pata hai kya bolrahe ho?

Sid: haa pata hai. Cale kiu nahi jati tum? Rooz ke jhagde se acha yahi hoga.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें