Again fight

Chapter-68

Aarshi, ahan, Hamid and ruhi went behind them, in mall. They saw she was shopping endlessly, and he was paying. Cookie and Ruhi gets angry and now they went towards them. Krish saw them, and get shock.

Krish: you big fat team?

Aavy: yes! Any problem?

Krish: no! Ok, ab aagaye ho tho, meet her. She is

Cookie: your girlfriend, and her name is ahan....

Before she completes ahan gets shock

Ahan: tera naam ahan kiu hai?

Ruhi: abeyy salee, muh band kar, iska naam ahaan nahi, ahanna hai.

Cookie: what baby, har baar bina sune boldete ho.

A/N( some change, I have changed Krish's character.

From now, he is going to be Krish, and forget old one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

From now, he is going to be Krish, and forget old one. By the way kabhi uske pics dale nahi tho wo wale ko yaad kaise karoge.)

Ahan mouthed sorry, and hold his ears, these two girls get melt and boys were looking these three with dead eyes.

Aavy: done?

Hamid: nahi nahi aur dekhlo, ek dusre ki ankho mai ghuss jao, aur tu ruhi, tere bf ko chord ahan ko kiu taard ne lagi? Party badali?

Ruhi: stfu, now....you little gold digger, stay in your limits and never come behind our brother.

Cookie: yes! Big b, she such a cheap, she always use boys, especially like you rich people.

Hamid: I am agreeing with them, they are our sisters, so we have to believe them.

Aavy: same goes with me.

Ahan: and me three.

Krish was just listening them, he hast speak any word. Just then Aavy spoke.

Aavy: and you, ahanna, stay away from my brother.

Krish: she will not! Who are you to tell her, what to do or not.

Aavy: but big b, she is not nice for you.

Krish: aarav Nigam, stop with your shit and leave us alone.

Aavy: why should we leave you alone with this slut.

Now Krish anger was on peak.

Krish: you bloody bastard, think first what you are saying.

Aavy: I am saying truth, am I ahanna? Aren't you the slut of school, big was not here, so he doesn't know about you. So, better stay away.

Ahanna: Krish baby, they are lying. I am not like this.

Cookie: now stop with you sugar coated words.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें