getting unconscious

Abhi: ok, now let me give you all your eidi.

Abhi announced, they all stand in que to take their eidi.

Aavy: kitne doge?

He asked.

Sid: jitne denge utne hi lena.

He was exasperated, he rolled his eyes.

Sid: no rolling eyes on me. Remember who am I?

Aavy: of course, how can I forget my 'ek lauta ek baap'.

All laugh at that Statement, Sid playfully slap him on his head.

Avu: why you both were fighting?

Sid: because, I saw him again, with some smoking stuff. He always promise us and again do that things which we don't like. Explain your son, he is becoming doctor. How can he smoke. He will tell other people don't smoke, and this guy will smoke.

He gave him lecture, which aavy is not liking. Aavy who was beside vaishu was going to roar on his dad. But vaishu grabs his hand and make him calm.

Aavy: but chich, I was stress that's why I smoke only one puff. Not even whole damn fucking cigrate.

He whisper shout, vaishu just kissed his forehead.

Vaishu: see aavy, you are becoming doctor and you have to quit smoking even bad injurious things. See dads are like this only, they scold you but it doesn't mean that they don't love you. In that scold there is love.

She kept her head on his shoulder.

Aavy: but one puff, please.

He asked her.

Vaishu: ok, but not in home. Do with your friends but only one. Not more than that!

She warned him, he hugs her. Krish was sitting beside avu.

Avu: is he angry?

She asked.

Krish: who cheeka?

He gets confused.

Avu: your brother?

Now he understood.

Krish: mom was explaining something to him, I think he is not angry.

He said.

Avu: ladu, teach him how to respect elders. I know he respects but also.

Krish: cheeka he is more respectful child in whole collage, and even in house. Just the thing is that, he is having anger issues just like chachu. Can't help, he can't see any other person in pain. He is always their to help them first.

He explain her, she smiled. She wants to kiss his forehead, but was not able to. Krish cupped her face and directed towards his forehead. She kissed him and Krish hugs her.

All family were seeing these both vaishu and avu, their kids with each other.

Avu: I love you ladu.

She said.

Krish: I love you more. I am your first child before your own kids also.

He said, because Sam was just sitting one chair far.

Sam: hey! big b, I am jealous that you were the first kid in this house, and I was the last, glad that Tia arrived.

He made all laugh. Sid was just watching aavy.

Sid: ok, now take your eidi.

He said, one by one all came. He handover to them. This was going with all elders giving them money and they were taking blessings from them.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें