girls vs boys.

They came back doing all his rituals, avneet was sitting outside the door in the hope that Sam will be back and say. Mom I am back why you are crying. Vaishu saw her sitting outside she walks towards her sat beside her.

Vaishu: avu chal, itni thandi mai nahi baith te.

She covered her, she denied and lay down on floor.

Avu: I know he will be back, I know.

Don't know what she gets in her mind and start running towards Sam's room. All get panic, even they ran behind her.

'Luka chuppi bahut hui, saamne aa ja naa
Kahan kahan dhoondha tujhe
Thak gayi hai ab teri maa'

Sid: avneet kya karrahi ho?

He saw that she was searching Sam all way in the room.

Aaja saanjh hui mujhe teri fikar
Dhundhla gayi dekh meri nazar aa ja na
Aaja saanjh hui mujhe teri fikar
Dhundhla gayi dekh meri nazar aa ja na

Avu: Sam ko dhoond rahi hu, wo na bada mazaki hai. Mujhe satane mai boht maza aata hai usko. SAM! SAMMY BABY, dekho aise mamma ko pareshan nahi karte. Agar aap bahar nahi aaoge na tho dekhlena mamma aap se kabhi baat nahi karegi.

She was calling him, all family were seeing her in that state, like she has become mad.

Sid: NAHI HAI SAM! MARCHUKA HAI WO.

Avu: NAHI MARA WO, SAMAJ TE KIU NAHI HO TUM SAB MERA SAM MERA BETA ZINDA HAI, HAI NA SAM. AB JALDI AAJAO SAM MAMMA KO AISE NAHI SATATE. Acha  bed ke neche ho, bola na Sid yeh Aisa hi hai.

She search him under the bed, but he was not there also.

Cookie: mamma, aap baat suno. Sam nahi hai mom.

Avu: tu chup hoja khushi, mujhe maloom wo yahi hai.

Aavy: NAHI HAI MOM NAHI HAI, MARCHUKA HAI WO, KAB SE YAHI BOLRAHE HAI AAP SUNHI NAHI RAHI HO.

Avneet slap him, he doesn't care about that, he was very. Sid hold her harshly taking her in their room.

Vibha: kya karrahe ho.

Sid: aap loog beach mai na aaye.

He drag her in his room, closing the door. He made her sit on bed, taking out all Sam's picture throw it on bed. Taking out his some old clothes, taking out his toys which he used to play when he was small, taking out his everything which avneet kept in a box.

Sid: dekhrahi ho? Yeh Sam hai wo ab nahi raha ham abhi tho usko chord ke aaye hai, yeh Sam ke toys yaad hai?

She nods her head.

Sid: wo ab nahi khele ga. Kiu ki wo ZINDA NAHI HAIIII

he shout at her, she was just crying.

Sid: yeh yaad hai? Uske kapde. Ab koi nahi pehne gaaaa.

He showed her all his things at last she breakdown in his chest. He couldn't help but he started crying. Because he is his dad.

Avneet was screaming, telling everyone to don't take him away.

Sid: avneet AVNEET AVNEET! Hosh mai aao.

He was slapping her to come back in her sense, Sid pore cold water on her face, she gasped and sat quiet.

Sid: kya hogaya? Kisko mat leke jao? What happen? Say baba I am here only.

She saw Sid and hugged him tightly.

Avu: wo Sam! Sam ko mujhse dur leke jarahe hai.

She was violently crying, Sid wipe her tears.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें