New life

Chapter-88

AFTER THREE MONTHS

Sam was singing song for tia.

Sam: I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME WE'RE. HAPPY FAMILY WITH THE GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME TO YOU, WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO.

Tia stars clapping, and laughing. Now this kids were behind tia, and they miss their parents more. Tia always laugh and smile, if they were crying they laugh because tia was smiling. Cookie and Aavy was taking care of her, she used to sleep with abhinavi at night, and Vaishu used to do all the Avneets things to her. Now tia used to eat mashed bananas, mashed carrots and peas.

Sam hugs tia, and aarshi also hugs them.

Vaishu: kids lets go now, first let me change her clothes and all.

Tia starts laughing seeing Vaishu, she gots tears in her eyes, when she laugh she see images Sidneet's laugh. She wipes her tears and goes near her and change her clothes.

Vaishu: lets go to beach. Aavy you are not going to drive because you are still not in your sense.

Aavy nods and went in rochi's car. After sometime they reached on beach and first thing which came in aarshi's mind was Sidneet love beach's, mountains, stars and all the nature. The kids start crying, others came and calm them down.

Hamid: lets go now, and see how tia is laughing and giggling.

Aavy: that's why I am living in this world. Just because of my sisters and brother.

Ruhi: I love you for this baby boy.

She hugs him and he again start crying. She hugged him tightly and pat his back. Vaishu was taking Tia's pics because she was laughing and they made her sit on her laps and now Abhi was taking her pics.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vaishu: you are just like your mom baby girl, I wish they could see you laugh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vaishu: you are just like your mom baby girl, I wish they could see you laugh.

Sam: mommy dad! I love you. If you are listening to me just call me for once, say Sam, say Sammy! Mom dad scold me for once, see I am going in cold water, see mom I am not going to dry my hair after this. Please mom dad come back to me. I am lonely without you both.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें