Intense Night

Sidneet flight lands in the Paris Airport, Siddharth was just sleeping in the flight so he wasn't much tired.

They booked the cab to their hotel, soon the cab reach and they sat in it.

Avu: Ah, I'm so tired. When we will reach and I'll get some sleep

Avneet said yawning, Siddharth slid his hand under her shirt, caressing her bare waist which sends a shiver down her spine.

Avu: Siddharth what are you doing?

She glared at him whispering so that driver won't hear her.

Sidd: Baby I'm just romancing with my wife who complaints me that I slept on my nuptial night.

Avu: We are in the car Sidd, leave me.

She said swatting away his hands from her waist.

Sidd: Not in car okay means you won't stop me in room

Siddharth narrowed his eyebrows at her making her blush she shook her head away and fakes a yawn, though she was sleepy but not that much that she will deny her sexy husband who us so eager to romance with her now.

She fakes a yawn looking out of the window to make him frustrated and he frowned at her. Avneet wishes to laugh at him but she suppressed and maintain a straight face as they both stepped out of the car. Siddharth was holding their suitcase and was following Avneet who was walking in the hotel swaying her hip only to turn him more.

They check-in the hotel and went to their room. Avneet drops her handbag on the couch and jumps on the bed clutching onto the pillow.

Avu: I'm so tired, I'm gonna sleep.

Sidd: You are not going to sleep, are you?

Siddharth asked eagerly making Avneet chuckle.

Avu: Of course, what else we have to do? Let's sleep.

Sidd: We can do much more stuff rather than sleeping.

Sidd said coming near to her.

Avu: What exactly?

Avneet asked innocently

Sid: Let me show you

Warning: Sexual scenes ahead

He said holding her hand and pulling her in his chest gently.

"I love you, " Avneet said. She told him though already he knew it.

"I love you too, " he turned her and pulled her back against her. She shivered as his hot breath fanned across her neck and his lips placed soft kisses down her exposed shoulder. His hands tightened around her and she could feel his erection already.

His hands gently ran up both her arms and he sucked on her neck as he undid her dress and pulled it down her legs. She steps out of the dress and turns around to face him. He groaned as his eyes skimmed her body.

"So beautiful" He ran his hand down her arm again and up her sides, under the lingerie touching her bare skin, the simple contact was killing her and she wanted more.

She worked on unbuttoning his shirt button before pushing his jacket off. He picked her up and kissed her as he came near the bed and lowered I her on it. He was standing but leaning over it her hands quickly helped him to undo his shirt.

It was there the first time so he was being gentle, she scooted up on the bed and he hovered over her. She could feel the hard muscle pressing against her body, she was so eager to know how the way his body will fit her, how the way it will felt when they will get intimate.

"I need to feel you" His large hands covered her thighs and pushed her higher, she groaned as she pushed her body with his.

"I need you," she said sounding very needy.

"Patience," he said as he looked up at her.

"So perfect" he whispered as he slowly undid the lingerie and pulled it from her body. His palm was like fire as he slowly touched her body and his lips were like ice as they followed the path of his hands.

It was tearing her apart inside, but she didn't want in to ever stop. His tongue trailed behind her knees and his fingers moved dangerously closed to her core and then went up her hip making her squirm. He sucked on her hip bone making her laugh before his finger dugs in slightly to her side and she could feel his finger going over her before his mouth was right below her breast.

She tried to move down but he was smarter than falling for that. He kissed her breast and sucked on the outer part but wouldn't run his tongue over her nipples as she so desperately needed it.

He pinned both of her hands in his one hand so she couldn't touch him as he tormented her. He sucked on her neck and she thought that finally him tormenting her was over but she was wrong.

He flipped her so she was laying on her stomach and tips of his fingers gently ran down her spine making her shiver. She was turning on so much and his mouth and tongue went down her back, she dugs her hands in the sheet tightly.

His teeth nipped at each cheek making her jerk away and his mouth kept on tormenting her more, turning her more.

She was dizzy from what he had been doing from so long she moaned as he went back up licking at her core from behind.

"I don't need foreplay, I need you" She complained desperately.

"Woman always deserves foreplay, now stop and let me do my work," he said and sucked on her flesh and his tongue swirled around her entrance.

It wasn't fast or rough or anything like that, he was being gentle but firm.

She dugs her nails into the sheets and called out his name as she releases.

He turned her gently and his eyes scanned her bare body and his eyes looked into her bare soul.

"I love you, Mrs Nigam," He said and she smiled, she was not Kaur now. She looked at the rings on her and his fingers she felt beyond the words.

"Looks like you need to get over here and make love to your wife," She said and his tongue wet his lips before he nodded.

"I think that's a good idea," He told her and then his body was against her, chest to chest he kissed her like the way he needed.

His hands gently touched her flesh and she felt his erection in between her thighs and she moaned at the thought of what was about to come next.

She didn't want this feeling to ever go, so does he, calling her as his wife was a turn on for both of them.

She gripped his erection and he moaned lowly as she guided it to her slick entrance but ran the head over her folds and he cursed under his breath and then finally she put him where they both wanted it. As soon as she moved her hand away he started to sink in her.

This was as connect as two people could get and it felt like as he pressed all the way inside her. His body was tight to her, he was inside of her and she was in heaven right now.

She pulled the blanket over them, creating a little bubble that was their own and all the sounds were more prominent.

Go and fetch some holy water guys

So, how was it? Give honest reviews

And do you guys want me to continue this in the next chapter?

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें