Prank

Chapter-78

(Edit by me for the first time! Say how's that? )

They reached hospital and saw Aavy and Hamid laughing and eating pizza.

Sidneet and fainat: what the hell?

Avu: are you both are in your fucking mind?

Jaan: you both never ever leave chance to make us cry na.

Sid and faisu slap hard on their face.

Aahaid: ouch!

Sid: did you both think about us?

Faisu: you think this is joke to you both?

Aavy: dad, accident hua hai, see.

Aavy 's leg was fractured and hit on his forehead, and Hamid got hand fracture and some head wounds.

Sid: but also, did you know how we reacted on this news.

Faisu: and that to critical?

Abhi: you both are not having any Brian.

Ro: take their bike keys and let them travel in car with driver.

Jai: no driving from tomorrow, till you both reach 23.

Krish: yes! I can drive you both.

Abhi: yes! You can.

Avneet and jannat was just seeing them with death eyes. They both go near them and give two slaps on both the cheeks.

Avu: meri jaan nikal gayi sun ke.

Jaan: Ham tho jite jite mar jate.

Aahaid: chill guys!

Avu: jab tumhare bache honge jab bolna. Chill guys. Don't talk with me you both.

Jaan: same.

Aahaid: mom, masi.

Jaaneet: NO!

Avu: jaan lets go, let them come home by them selfs.

Jaan: yes!

Hamid: mom please listen to me.

Jaan: gussa itna bhi acha nahi hai Hamid ki, apne ghar walo ka sonche bina aisi harkate karo.

Avu: tum loog ko pata nahi hai family Ki importance, ask this small girl Aisha she was without family till 6 years. And you both need to joke every time. Telling us that you both are critical and on ventilators. The hell you both think about yourselfs?

Jaan: you both don't know what parents has to go from, but you both need to do pranks. And one more thing, never ever prank about your life's to parents. They will be alive but dead from inside.

Aahaid: mom we are very sorry!

Jaaneet was facing their back to them, and the boys hugs from behind to them. They both turn and hugs them very tightly.

Avu: never ever do this!

Jaan: tum loog jao ge tho hamari aadhi jaan tumhare saat cahli jayegi.

Aahaid : sorry mom, sorry masi.

Hamid: and one more thing, I am really sorry dad, for that behaviour. I am accepting Aisha as my sister.

Doctor came inside and told that nothing to worry Aavy has to take proper bed rest for 4 weeks. Hamid has to take 2 weeks bed rest. His hand is damage and Aavys leg.

Avu: yes! Thanks.

Doc: no problem.

Sid: now lets go home boys.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें