He is back.

chapter-44

The game starts.

Rohan: Let's play truth and dare.

Sid: yes, Avu Sam ko mere pass sulado.

She put Sam beside him, and sat near him.

Jaan: ok, so now we will play, some adult one.

Faisu: we are not kids, we are adults only.

Jaan: I know. Can you please be quite!

Reem: no arrangements, Sam will be awake by your arguments.

They all became silent, Jai spins the bottle. It stops on Sid.

Avu: I will tell him a dare!

Jaan: kaise, kare ga?

Avu: wait and watch. And you mr, you need to walk by your own now, no one is helping you. Try.

Jai: di....jeex can't walk.

Avu: don't discourage my husband, he is strong. So shut up.

Jai: ok behna nahi karra.

All start cheering him. He was trying to stand, Avu was seeing him with hopeful eyes, the she closed her eyes, and crossed her fingers. He stand by support of side table, but was little bend. He take his one step, and hissed in pain, Avu rans towards him and hugs him.

Reem: tu aise behave karrahi hai, jaise sam apne first steps leraha hai.

Jaan: Reem, don't tease her, Sid you have done well. From tomorrow physiotherapist is going to come, for your back treatment.

Avu: and that should be a boy, not a girl.

Rohan: oye! Over possessive patni, theek hojaye bas hai.

Kanchi: chup hojao. Aur sab wapas gane mai aao.

They played some time, and avu gave Sid medicines and Sid sleep beside Sam. All gang went out, Avu went with them. Abhi also went for some work.

Avu: guys guys! Listen....Sid Ki birthday aarahi hai, so we should plan something.

Vaishu: Abhi aur Sid dono ki saat hai.

Faisu: so let's plan something, then we will separate in groups for work.

Like this one week gone. Sid was perfectly fine, cookie was using tictok, like she is a dancer+gymnast like mother and father.

Avu: all of you, come in tv room, I will show you all cookies dance videos, with Sid.

They all went and sat on the couches, cookie was sitting on Sids lap, and Aavy, Hamaid and krish was sitting on beanbags.

Imagine her real dad as Sid.

After seeing her dance all were appreciating her, every one was going back. Sid stop all of them.

Sid: wait all of you. You saw daughters dance, now see who is the real teacher of her.

Avu: matlab?

Sid: ruk ja meri jaan, dekho.

Faisu: jaldi bata yaar.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें